"Cold" New podcast about Susan Powell

Coco

I am all caught up. Still enjoying the podcast, but really hate that they are starting to add advertisements in it...

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I am surprised they are searching the mines. Anyone that has listened to the pod cast would know that they did an extensive search of the mines. Josh wanted them to search there. Why else would he specifically mention the ranchers out there. He was out there for sure but Susan is somewhere else. We may never know.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I am surprised they are searching the mines. Anyone that has listened to the pod cast would know that they did an extensive search of the mines. Josh wanted them to search there. Why else would he specifically mention the ranchers out there. He was out there for sure but Susan is somewhere else. We may never know.

I agree, that was a tactic by him to throw off the search for Susan's body. The torch purchase is pretty interesting though.

I think he drugged her, then suffocated her. Once she was dead, he loaded her in the van with the kids (mommy is asleep ... lol) and drove out and met his brother, who took her body to Washington.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I am going to make my daughter listen to this podcast for a few teachable moments.
It is mind boggling to me that you would stay with a spouse who you don't like, let alone love, who talks about killing people, makes you sign over your retirement, gets a large life insurance policy on you, doesn't work, spends money you don't have and makes you ride a bike to work. WTF? I can't even imagine how low Susan's self esteem must have been. She should have split a decade before and she would still be alive and those kids would never have been murdered. There were a dozen signs to leave. I know that is easy to say vs do when it's your life but her breaking point was so far beyond what is reasonable. It's just really sad.

Steven Powell alone is reason enough to not to have kids with Josh and muddy the gene pool. That guy is creepy.

rossl

The last two podcasts really brought out Steve's creepiness. I feel bad for Susan and the kids and everything they had to endure with these two guys.

kmboren

The weird stuff they found on Josh computer and even more on Steve's. I got sad for the boys involved in all of this. At least they are in a lot better spot but really sad they had to endure so much. The brother is a weirdo also.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I have been surprised a couple of times about how much effort was actually spent to find Susan. I can’t imagine the amount of resources and dollars it took.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I've dry heaved a couple times during the last couple episodes... wtf is up with these two.

Also - do people journal like these two do? I'm amazed at how much crap they write in journals and voice memos. Just, weird as hell to me.

kmboren

I've dry heaved a couple times during the last couple episodes... wtf is up with these two.

Also - do people journal like these two do? I'm amazed at how much crap they write in journals and voice memos. Just, weird as hell to me.
I think it's just crazy people that do that. I to think its really weird all the crap they have journals of. It's too bad all the people that probably knew where she is are dead.