Colorado: Sen. Morse & Sen. Giron Recalled?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
An issue committee formed to support Morse, “A Whole Lotta People for John Morse,” made robo-calls suggesting the petition-gatherers were criminals and perverts. The effort was so outrageous that it created a backlash, doubling the recall signature count overnight. Morse people dogged signature gatherers, attempting to be confrontational and pick fights.

:rofl:

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
According to the article, this guy told "his" legislators to ignore their constituency and vote for the gun control laws. He is quoted as saying that he "can't be recalled", and his goon Evie Hudak apparently has supporters with a war chest of $800,000 to defend her when it's her turn (there's a petition to recall her too).

I think I'll be donating to each of these recall efforts. I don't care what party they're from, these goons need to relearn what the "representative" part of our democracy is all about.

It's kindof crazy that we are celebrating that the system actually works, but I guess that is where we are at. Hopefully some other representatives with a personal agenda will think twice before voting on legislation that does not represent the interest of their constituents.