For Sale Comanche springs and parts

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
Asking Price
$25
My son is wrapping up his rear 4 link and has a few things I would like to get out of the yard. He has his old springs which are a combination of two spring packs a 2wd set interleaved with a 4wd set. With spring over it netted 6-8 inches of lift. You can take out the extra leaves if you wanted. There are also shackles that go with them $20. There is also his old flow master exhaust and tail pipe FREE. He also has a tailgate $25 also a gas tank and mounting hardware $25

Tailgate is gone..

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I need to snag that tail pipe and muffler. Should probably grab some of your other stuff as well while I’m there. You available this afternoon? (Headed to grab a few things around the valley today)

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
I need to snag that tail pipe and muffler. Should probably grab some of your other stuff as well while I’m there. You available this afternoon? (Headed to grab a few things around the valley today)

Sorry I didn't check back soon enough, I was available but snoozing like the old guy I am. Sometime this week would work.

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
I assume the springs will mix in with an xj pack just fine? I need to bulk up my springs a little bit.
The comanche springs are a bit longer than XJ springs but if you just want to add a few you can pick out the ones with the correct length and add them. If you have a chop saw you can trim both ends of a leaf and make them whatever length you want.

Tebbsjeep

I think I'd just need to add another main leaf to each pack. Possibly the second leaf as well. I don't really want to get a lot of lift, just up the spring rate a little.

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
I think I'd just need to add another main leaf to each pack. Possibly the second leaf as well. I don't really want to get a lot of lift, just up the spring rate a little.

Since the MJ leafs are a bit longer you should be able to customize 1-2 leafs without much problem.