Competion transportation ???

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
I'm considering buying an 18 wheeler (tractor and trailer) to haul mine and my wifes junk to go wheelin, In Moab ,rubicon ,johnson valley etc. I was wondering if any of you guys that compete in uroc would be interested in having your rig's hauled to and from events? It would inculude pickup and drop off from your shop\house and use of the onboard shop on the truck (welder,airtools,press,bender) etc. Feedback??? Anyone???

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Originally posted by Andy
Sounds good to me, but don't you think other competitors would have a problem with that, you being an official and all. Just a thought.

I'm competing this year not judging, So no prob there. I can haul my comp rig to events with my GMC, I just thought if other people we're interested in splitting fuel why not take the big rig plus it is a giant shop on wheels ,shelter, beer cooler,mobile disco and what not.:D

Last edited:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Originally posted by 1\4elliptic toy

I'm competing this year not judging, So no prob there. I can haul my comp rig to events with my GMC, I just thought if other people we're interested in splitting fuel why not take the big rig plus it is a giant shop on wheels ,shelter, beer cooler,mobile disco and what not.:D
Are you going to do the UROC series next year, or RCAA, or what? If UROC, which class?

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Sweet! The more the merrier. I think we need more competitors in the Legends class. I'd like to see it about 40 or 50 rigs in each event, I guess that's prolly won't happen though...

sukaB

Banned
Waitin for a large check and if it comes were heading to Cabo wabo baby....
Rock crawlin in Cabo will be Chiz loads of fun.....
Magaritas and senoritas.....
I can see randy and myself getting into mucho troubles already....
arreeebba- arreeba- undelay- undelay.....................

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by 1\4elliptic toy
...wheelin, In Moab ,rubicon ,johnson valley etc. ...

I'm all about tossing my rig on a flatbed and heading to the Rubicon or something like that. Paying for some of the fuel would be totally worth it. The Wasatch Cruisers are planning a run for fall of 2003 and many members are looking into this exact thing (well hiring one, not buying one) if you have your truck by then then you ought to come down with us...:D