EDIT - Time and date will be:

Utah Concealed Firearm Permit Class
Course Price: $40 with online pre-registration
Course Times: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
Date: Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Murray High School
5440 South State St.
Murray, UT 84107

Price: $40.00 (online pre-register price)

This 4-hour all-inclusive class fulfills the Utah training requirement and gets your application ready to submit.

The cost includes:
The 4-hour class mandated by the Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification (B.C.I.).
Your application stamped by an approved instructor upon completion.
Your fingerprint card.
Your photo.

http://utahconcealedfirearmpermits.webs.com/

Last edited:

1995zj

I'm addicted
I got mine about a year ago now, went through http://www.myutahccw.com/

The instructor was great and the course was much cheaper, of course it didn't include the range. Just throwing that out there as $50 for the course, finger-prints, and photo plus the state $65.25 fee saves a good amount.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I'm very interested. The price for this course seems high from what friends and family have done recently however.

Not in particular. I figure it's about a $20 difference which to me isn't breaking the bank.. I'll keep researching also to make sure we have a good instructor... He seemed like a good guy on the phone and knew his stuff as far as I could tell, but I have no idea how good an instructor he is...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
So let me get this right... the guy that wouldn't condone defending his own home with a gun wants to carry one on his persons? LOL

It's a miracle... I've.. seen.. the... light!

hallelujah.gif

So let me get this right... the guy that wouldn't condone defending his own home with a gun wants to carry one on his persons? LOL

Also I probably won't carry but I figure it can't hurt. Also makes acquisition of weapons a whole lot easier I figure... My only fear is the feds having my prints on file mostly from all the stupid **** I did when I was a kid, most of which I probably can't remember... Golf course destruction, sleeping with the Ranger's daughter, that sort of thing.. :) :ugh:

Last edited:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
:rofl: I must admit, I was surprised to see this thread by you. You're a good sport Andre. :D

edit: so back on topic, I'm definitely in... just need to know when.

Mug

PHORmerly
He sounds like a good instructor if he wants to take you guys to the range. It's not required by the state so he's going above and beyond.

Signed,
CFP # C239820

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
for any of you that have access to Hill airforce base... they have two classes coming up... for military and retires its $25 and for non its $35 this includes your finger prints and picture....

You just need to go to the outdoor rec and sign up and pay your fee...