constrictor,price,delta??

pkrfctr

i have some friends coming tomorrow from reno for the weekend. We are planning on running constrictor friday, pinn on saturday, and either delta or back to price on sunday. all are welcome to join in. we are looking for someone who knows the trails in price and or delta to show us around.
Tim

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
any takers in price???? we would sure appreciate it.

My son is suppose to pickup two new swampers tommow when I drop my goodies at Mt Logan ... if all goes well, he (hehe we) might do the price run with you.

I'll ask him about it. will you be back to some place you can post friday and/or sat night?

ps.

pm me a phone number

Craig S

Commando
Hi,

I'm Craig & I live in Delta. Let me know what I can do for you. I'm up for Saturday. 435 864 3199

i have some friends coming tomorrow from reno for the weekend. We are planning on running constrictor friday, pinn on saturday, and either delta or back to price on sunday. all are welcome to join in. we are looking for someone who knows the trails in price and or delta to show us around.
Tim

pkrfctr

well we made con. wow what a difference a few inches of snow makes. thanx to meat for prerunning it, sure made it easy to find the turns(we just followed your tracks). Chad are you up for tomorrow?? marvin did you get my pm?

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
I was up for tomorrow, dropped my jeep and axles at mount logan, got son's new swampers and we were ready to go ... had to try the new treads out so headed up lake creek in the snow. Got way the heck up there having a blast, until we busted the right front axle, so we are out of the picture for this weekend.