Construction Employees Wanted

Broken

Wood Framer Wanted!!! I am a general contractor looking for a laborer or better, preferably better. Is anyone interested in some work. Pay depends on experience but there is a ton of room for advancement. I would like someone who is a legal citizen, speaks English, good work ethic, and would like to advance in position, and is willing to prove it. If you are not this person, any suggestions on were one or two could be found. I've placed ads in the paper, and temp agencys are of no use. HELP. And by the way any idea how the unemployment rate can be so high with want ads being 10+ pages. How could someone not find a job? Post, PM or call me if interested 870-8636 Justin. Thanx

Last edited:

Broken

job

skylinerider said:
Is this full time or part time? Where is the job?

The job offered is full time. I work between 45-55 hours a week. I don't pay overtime, but I will give you more than 40 hours a week if you would like. I am pretty easy going if there is any arrangements that must be made. My office is in West Jordan I work in primarily in the Salt Lake valley. I have done a few in Orem, Lehi, Saratoga, Park City, Bountiful, Magna. But those are few and far between.

Last edited:

jp008

Broken said:
Wood Framer Wanted!!! Pay depends on experience but there is a ton of room for advancement. Thanx

I guess that means I would make about $1.00 an hour.

If it's not steel I muck it up. :-\ :-\ :-\

Badger

I am the Brute squad
i'm a contractor from Jersey i just moved into the Layton area but don't mind driving.i'm a framer and i spent the last six years building glass conservatories.

if you want check out some of my work

laurella construction .i have a resume there as well.i have all my own tools .i have a brake,circ saw,sawzall,table saw,ladders,the list goes on.

Meat_

Banned
Badger said:
i'm a contractor from Jersey i just moved into the Layton area but don't mind driving.i'm a framer and i spent the last six years building glass conservatories.

if you want check out some of my work

laurella construction .i have a resume there as well.i have all my own tools .i have a brake,circ saw,sawzall,table saw,ladders,the list goes on.

Heh, that would put you right by me working :rofl:

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
Broken said:
The job offered is full time. I work between 45-55 hours a week. I don't pay overtime
umm... :ugh: better watch that, you can get nailed by the state for not paying OT wages.

Broken

overtime

onetuff76 said:
umm... :ugh: better watch that, you can get nailed by the state for not paying OT wages.

Actually, there is also laws that give employees opportunities to gain more hour per check, with out hurting the employer. As long as they meet some guidelines such as less than 45k a year. And they issue a request for additional non-required over time hours. As long as overtime is not manditory, my lawyers say it is within the law. But thanks for the warning. Also, I can hire someone at piece-rate if they would prefer.
And to anyone interested, POSITIONS ARE STILL AVAILABLE.

Last edited: