Cooling tips.

Omgbecki

I agree with @bryson, the stock systems have a lot of engineering behind them. My experience over the years with muscle cars has been when someone puts in an aluminum radiators and electric fan they end up with heating issues. I have seen a number of problems resolved by removing the electric fan and replacing it with a stock clutch fan and shroud. Another problem with some aftermarket aluminum radiators is they do not have enough water volume built into them. In my opinion you can never have too larger of a radiator, in my Camaro with a 500 cu in big block I run an aluminum radiator with two 1.5in rows for a core thickness of 3+ inches, it is as wide and tall that would fit, it is a fairly expensive Griffin radiator but worth every penny. I also have a factory fan shroud with a clutch fan.

Honestly I didn't think I'd have this many problems because I know the 04 grand Cherokee with the 4.0 has a electric fan and doesn't have any issues so I thought I could replicate that.

Omgbecki

I've decided I'm going to go with the quick fix situation and throw in a stock fan. I posted a wanted ad if anyone can help. Thanks for your ideas