Coronavirus

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I had an interesting conversation with my boss today. He said 80% of our workforce is vaccinated, but the majority of the people who he would consider “intelligent” are not. Then he said almost our entire team of shop workers are. I assume he thinks they are all unintelligent. He then asked if I was. I told him I wasn’t. I dodged that survey question a while back when it came around.
He then said they are going to start holding a raffle for vaccinated workers. The winner gets $5k! Then he said he’s been authorized to up to 5 of these raffles. There’s about 100 employees.
I still haven’t been able to talk to my cardiologist about my situation. So I’ll pass on $5k.
Just found out this boss will be working from home for the next 10 days. :rofl:

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I have 2 employee's who came down with rona over the last week. One vaccinated, one not vaccinated. My vaccinated employee is what I would consider high risk with co-morbiditites like diabetes and significantly over weight. The un vaccinated is a personal trainer........her husband also has it right now. I know it is a horrible comparison, but there is one very enlightening thing I see in it. My unvaccinated employee who is healthy is having a very mild sickness and my vaccinated unhealthy employee is sick and sounds like crap.

My takeaway.......even if you are vaccinated, your overall health is going to have a major impact on how your body responds to being infected by variants.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I have 2 employee's who came down with rona over the last week. One vaccinated, one not vaccinated. My vaccinated employee is what I would consider high risk with co-morbiditites like diabetes and significantly over weight. The un vaccinated is a personal trainer........her husband also has it right now. I know it is a horrible comparison, but there is one very enlightening thing I see in it. My unvaccinated employee who is healthy is having a very mild sickness and my vaccinated unhealthy employee is sick and sounds like crap.

My takeaway.......even if you are vaccinated, your overall health is going to have a major impact on how your body responds to being infected by variants.
Make that 3 employee's.......2 vaxed, 1 unvaxed.

xjtony

I had another "episode" I guess we can call it on Thursday. They have no triggers as far as I can tell. All of the sudden I get weak, my pulse goes up like I am running a sprint and my BP drops. If I don't lay down pretty much immediately I will pass out. My heart is basically sore all the time now. I'm waiting to be scheduled for a full stress test to see if we can really see what's going on other than the pericarditis.

OCNORB

Supporting Member
I have to test each week at work. The score was 49-0 until today when I tested positive and sent home to quarantine for 14 days.

Had the vax in May. Been having issues that sounds like xjtony’s. Inflammation in the rib cage, soreness, tired alot. Chiropractor calls it “Costochonditis”.

xjtony

I have to test each week at work. The score was 49-0 until today when I tested positive and sent home to quarantine for 14 days.

Had the vax in May. Been having issues that sounds like xjtony’s. Inflammation in the rib cage, soreness, tired alot. Chiropractor calls it “Costochonditis”.
Sounds very similar to what I have been dealing with. Hope you feel better man.

xjtony

I had to be taken into the ER last week again. I had to pull over on the side of I-80 because I couldn't drive due to weakness and heart pain. I had someone pick me up and take me to the VA ER. By the time they get me hooked up to everything and do all the tests all they can find is some inflammation. The pain continues to get worse. I'm still waiting on a stress test and heart monitor.