Coronavirus

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I totally get we are joking.

Not really worried about most people, but I have seen Chad shoot. He worries me. :)
That was a long time ago, I'm old and slow now😉
In all honesty I've actually told neighbor dude I'd use the guns he dislikes me having to protect him and his family. I like Dave's train of thought through, if you vote for Bernie, you should be on board with sharing your TP in a Corona outbreak.

POR

That's funny, because I'm still delivering it up there. The only thing that is delaying our deliveries is the horrible traffic around Seattle that has been horrible for years. We haven't seen an uptick in demand for these items in the SeaTac area, in fact we've seen some drop.

Yeah, inslee will find a way to tax us on it though.. good ol Taxington! Maybe they can close some more of our land to help with the outbreak hahaha..

Last edited:

Troop92

I have an evening shift a few times a week at the Centerville Target... People have lost their minds.

We are completely out of hand sanitizer, completely out of bleach, and only have name brand (ie expensive) toilet paper, disinfecting wipes, and bottled (Evian) water. I've been stopped by no less than 20 different people, in the few times I've been on the floor, asking where the hand sanitizer is. You should see their faces when I tell them we don't have any but are expecting more tomorrow. You would think I just clubbed a baby seal right in front of them or something. "But... why don't you have any?!"

Never mind the fact that we still are fully stocked with all manner of food, baking goods, non-perishables, things like that...

4x4_Welder

I was told today that the zombies first move was to dig down to my water pipes and cough the virus into the water....just a heads up
That's just the lie big water wants you to believe. Truth is, they were taken over by zombies and flew in a special shipment of the virus just to add to the bottled water. They create the panic, and the first worriers spread the actual virus for them.

Edit to add: Holy crap, that would be an awesome plot to a doomsday story.

POR

That's just the lie big water wants you to believe. Truth is, they were taken over by zombies and flew in a special shipment of the virus just to add to the bottled water. They create the panic, and the first worriers spread the actual virus for them.

Edit to add: Holy crap, that would be an awesome plot to a doomsday story.

They kinda did that plot on that amazon show hunters. Instead of water, they had the Nazis invent and contaminate high fructose corn syrup lol

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
.....You would think I just clubbed a baby seal right in front of them or something. "But... why don't you have any?!"

You're painting with a broad brush there pal... I'd be clapping with a smile form ear to ear if I came around the corner and caught you clubbing a bay seal.

RockChucker

I wouldn't have known about the runs on the stores if not for this thread. I glance at KSL's website every few days, but largely find that life is much better when I'm not part of the attempted brainwashing from the media. Yesterday my wife went to Walmart and was confused why the water was all gone. She was able to do her normal shopping and get everything she needed. Now is probably a good time to buy into the market since many are panicking and selling....

Kevin B.

Big hippy
I'm on a cruise boat right now and secretly hoping I get this thing so I can be in the news. I was born for stardom, so I'd trade a mild fever and light cough for my time in the spotlight.

I was telling my wife yesterday we should book a cruise right away. They're dirt cheap, and if somebody on board gets Coronavirus then we'll get a two week cruise instead of four days. Bonus!

Kevin B.

Big hippy
In all seriousness, I'd love perspectives on the mindset of preparing for whatever possibilities.

Also not a "prepper", and in truth my focus has been more on getting financially ready for years and years. But we've always paid a bit of attention to having some food storage and other necessaries around and right now we've easily got enough to see us through a 14 day Coronavirus quarantine comfortably and probably enough food for several months if it became necessary. I also keep a couple totes of food and gear ready to throw in the truck if we had to bug out of town for whatever reason.

J-mobzz

Still baffled by the need to buy, 18 costco sized packs of toilet paper for an alleged flu pandemic..... Come on it should be beer, whiskey, steak, brawts, beer, canned chili
That’s what you plan on living on during pandemic and you don’t see a need for extra TP? Beer, whiskey, steak, brawts, beer and canned chilli legit sounds like that start of poocano pandemic.