Coronavirus

Houndoc

Yup I completely trust all media and social media turds, they don't distort facts at all to move their agenda

Funny thing about these "story" is if you look closely not all photos are even taken from the same angle with the different lenses.. A little distortion/deception on their part as well.

Anyone been to a dine in restaurant yet? Had sushi at Sukana in Jordan Landing last weekend. All the employees were obviously wearing masks. But none of the dine in guests had them on. About 50% of the take out customers did. Its been nice to sit down at a restaurant again.

We have a couple of times. Nice to be able to go out again!

Tonkaman

We went to a motocross race in Delta yesterday. Apparently Delta city was protesting the race, trying to get it disbanded.

Honestly it was CRAZY BUSY. Must have been thousands of people and nobody was being careful

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
We went to a motocross race in Delta yesterday. Apparently Delta city was protesting the race, trying to get it disbanded.

Honestly it was CRAZY BUSY. Must have been thousands of people and nobody was being careful

There is a desert race in Monticello on the 30th. I am curious to see what it is like as well.

Tonkaman

There is a desert race in Monticello on the 30th. I am curious to see what it is like as well.
There were people from all surrounding states there, including California. I’ll bet it won’t be bad in Monticello, too far out of the way for most people

SnwMnkys

I've eaten at Ray's Tavern a couple times recently. Sure is nice to sit down to a cheeseburger and a beer again.

- DAA

This weeked we went to La Costa (really good Carne Asada) in Sandy off 94th South, and Mekong Cafe on 72nd for Thai. Google often isnt updated with who is accepting dine in customers.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I'm back to my regular work hours starting today. (0600-1430) I am still concerned about getting sick and passing it along to my pregnant wife but I was also able to get so much done on my yard working only 4 hours in office. I've gotten used to mid afternoon naps on the couch as my kid watches a PBS kids show or two.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I'm back to my regular work hours starting today. (0600-1430) I am still concerned about getting sick and passing it along to my pregnant wife but I was also able to get so much done on my yard working only 4 hours in office. I've gotten used to mid afternoon naps on the couch as my kid watches a PBS kids show or two.

I haven't worked since April 11th....... first partial day back tomorrow

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member

Troop92

** Target Update 5/19 **

Yellow clearly means "all is well, recommendations be damned." Families in droves, touching everything, no masks, complaining that changing rooms are still closed, whining that we don't have Clorox wipes.

Watched a grown man sneeze into his hand and then pick up/put back movies in electronics. Watched a kid that was old enough to know better put his hands on his mouth (with mom watching) and touch all the Lego boxes in toys.

Don't care what your opinion is on the pandemic, if a mask is needed, etc.... Just wow. Come on, people.