Coronavirus

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
If the government gave two shits about our health they'd spend a fraction of the effort they have on pushing the shot by promoting healthy eating/drinking/exercise habits as a top priority... Not incentivizing a drug still under experimental status with burgers, fries, pizza, glazed donuts, beer, shots, marijuana, and other incentives such as scholarships, passes to theme parks and attractions, sporting events, millions of dollars in lotteries.

Why not focus on lowering the cost of insulin, cancer screenings and treatments, etc.... Instead, here's a free burger and shots if you show us your card. Be healthy America....

Doesn't pass the smell test for me.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Called this several months ago... but I'm just a "conspiracy theorist".

The new one has a lot of the same players investing into it... which is sus. But then again, money to be made.
I raised my own doubts early on. Not only issues with the test in general, but I have always believed that the test could have a high sensitivity to detecting coronavirus, but may not have the highest specificity to be positive with only this strain.

I wish I could find the meme that was posted on here.......

What is the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth..........About 6 months

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Let's combine that with this (From CNN):

View attachment 139610

This is partly why the current vaccines might never get legit FDA approval. This "third phase" of the "trails" is showing that it's just not what they're selling it as.

Same article. Am I on drugs reading that there is shit coming from both sides of the mouth? It's more which side you want to believe? (basically that's what this whole thread could be boiled down to? )

1627423604355.png

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Begs the question, just spitballing here...

If the PCR test (now admittedly by the cdc) provids many false positives and is unreliable, how in the hell do they know what the supposed delta variant is and/or who really has it?

Mouse

Trying to wheel
Supporting Member