Coronavirus

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
There has been some interest so I'll post the link to the video. In the spirit of transparency I have not fact checked it yet. On the surface it appears to be legit and in line with other videos from the conference. He seems willing to share his material for peer review.
Man that is scary

Pike2350

There has been some interest so I'll post the link to the video. In the spirit of transparency I have not fact checked it yet. On the surface it appears to be legit and in line with other videos from the conference. He seems willing to share his material for peer review.
Ryan Cole is known to speak to many of the anti-vax groups out there. He is a pathologist....but specializes in dermapathology, not airborne diseases....while I don't discredit his education, his specialty is more related to dermatology then to most of what he even talks about in his speech. He seems to be more of a "let's make money off misinformation" type to me. Hell, the group that put on the "White Coat Summit" are known to be completely anti-vax...so it would surprise me if there was ANY positive information in there...and there wasn't.

His video show pictures with claims they are all "normal" against "spike protein" No real verification to what he is showing. Hell, he even brings up "What happened to the concept of #Metoo, believe her" movement. He sounds very doomsday. While he is correct, the safety data is lacking, and the long term affects are unknown....but so are those of Covid in general. He talks about uterene cancer in the last 6 months...but how/why is he seeing this in the first place? it's not even his speciality

He also has acknowledged, at least in this article (very anti Ryan Cole btw) https://www.yahoo.com/news/rogue-doctor-called-vaccine-needle-093356427.html

Cole frequently tells his listeners, he sees data that suggests the vaccine is harming people's immune systems. He acknowledged to Insider that adverse effects after vaccination are extremely rare, but this point rarely comes up in his talks.

So he likes to scare people by telling them something drastic, but will not talk about the fact that he agrees it's extremely rare. For those that believe his kind of information, they generally develop a distrust for the CDC & Fauci for not acknowledging the extremely rare nature of things related to Covid. So they will distrust the CDC/Fauci, but seem to have little difficulty having the same distrust for speakers like this guy.

I would take much of what he says with a grain of salt. This type of disease isnt' within his specialty....but I know that won't stop others.

I do agree with his assertion of #screenb4vaccine I do think there should be more screening and consultation on the vaccine for people.

xjtony

@Pike2350 that's why I didn't post it at first because I haven't fact checked it. I agree that he is playing the devil's advocate as far as damage caused by the protein spikes, but there is a point to that as well. We really don't know long term effects from that damage. We take the vaccine to protect from the COVID, but could end up with millions of people down the road with health issues. I think the mesothelioma lawyers could be busy in the future.

I completely agree that the biggest takeaway is there should be MUCH more screening. Many people working in these clinics have no medical education at all. My 19 year old niece is working in one in Alaska and I can assure you she has no medical training that came before day 1 on the job.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Got an email today that I have to submit proof of vaccination by Dec 15th or submit for exemption by Oct 29th. If an exemption is granted weekly tests will be required and a mask. It is a blanket requirement "regardless of work location or telecommuting arrangement". So little old me that has been remote since March of 2020 gets to decide what to do at this point.

Just to be clear on my beliefs
I'm not afraid of covid (under 50 and under 200lbs)
I don't believe the "vaccines" help. (maybe they even hurt :spork:)
I believe I still require employment

And the yearly flu shot is required on top of whatever vaccine is picked. At this point I'm wondering if I should look at greener pastures.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Got an email today that I have to submit proof of vaccination by Dec 15th or submit for exemption by Oct 29th. If an exemption is granted weekly tests will be required and a mask. It is a blanket requirement "regardless of work location or telecommuting arrangement". So little old me that has been remote since March of 2020 gets to decide what to do at this point.

Just to be clear on my beliefs
I'm not afraid of covid (under 50 and under 200lbs)
I don't believe the "vaccines" help. (maybe they even hurt :spork:)
I believe I still require employment

And the yearly flu shot is required on top of whatever vaccine is picked. At this point I'm wondering if I should look at greener pastures.
Interesting that your "side" of the office requires it while my "side" doesn't (at least as far as I've been informed).

4x4_Welder

We're in an era where scientific fact can be determined by juries (roundup cancer trials), why can't the safety and efficacy of a vaccine be determined by politics?

Really this whole mess is a further failing of the knee jerk my side-your side attitude that has permeated through the political system in the last couple decades. People are turning this into an ideological fight while some of the wealthiest people in the world sit back and make bank. There's so much going on outside this that is being completely swept under the rug, and so much of all of this is just a mass distraction.

I don't trust either side at all. It's all smoke and mirrors, and the real results of this whole mess aren't going to be known for quite a few years.

xjtony

The FDA and CDC have both advised that boosters are not currently needed except for possibly older people or high risk people, yet the White House keeps pushing for it.

Promenent doctors are also advising against the vaccines for kids under 12, again the White House is pushing for them.

Moderna is claiming now that after 8 month ( I think it was 8 months) people who received their vaccine are twice as likely to get COVID and need boosters. Weird that the folks with $15 billion in cash reserves are claiming we need to pay them more or we die...

People keep comparing these to other common vaccines and it's time to wake up. MRNA injections have NEVER been safe enough for widespread stage 3 trials. Just "worse casing" it here to make that clear, but what if this genetically engineered vaccine causes heart cancer or something in 10 years. Billions of people have been forced into this, for lack of a better word, medical trial. People are scared of the Rona, what if in 10 years 10 or 20% of people vaccinated end up dead from untested medicine. Hundreds of millions of people...

I spoke with my primary doctor today. She has confirmed my case with VAERS so the statistics count for good. She also looked over everything and said had I not already been the correct medication for what happened that there is a fair chance it would have been fatal.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
All this mandate stuff is starting to hit close to home to me and is even more frustrating that there is absolutely no science behind it. My daughter is a pharmacy tech and works from home for a Pennsylvania based insurance company. She processes prescriptions in her pajamas if she chooses while drinking coffee and playing with her dog. She also had the Rona about a month and a half ago.

This new mandate may make her choose between her job or getting poked to get a vaccine for something she has already had and has natural immunity for. It is absolutely maddening that there is zero consideration given for those that already have natural immunity. How can anybody put any faith and confidence into something that has no common sense let alone scientific proof behind it.

I have not been able to find any information on breakthrough cases of vaccinated vs natural immunity. I know @glockman has had it twice but there seems to be a significant higher breakthrough rate with the vaccine.

Our natural immune response is multi faceted with the antibodies recognizing multiple characteristics of a virus. Many vaccines are developed in a way that your body is exposed to some of these variables. As I understand it, the COVID vaccines are primarily focused on the spike protein of the virus......the part that most readily mutates. This is most likely why we are seeing more breakthrough cases with vaccines vs natural.

Anyway I hope some logic and science enters this discussion soon on the government level because this narrative is not passing the smog test with me.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I had an interesting conversation with my boss today. He said 80% of our workforce is vaccinated, but the majority of the people who he would consider “intelligent” are not. Then he said almost our entire team of shop workers are. I assume he thinks they are all unintelligent. He then asked if I was. I told him I wasn’t. I dodged that survey question a while back when it came around.
He then said they are going to start holding a raffle for vaccinated workers. The winner gets $5k! Then he said he’s been authorized to up to 5 of these raffles. There’s about 100 employees.
I still haven’t been able to talk to my cardiologist about my situation. So I’ll pass on $5k.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
All this mandate stuff is starting to hit close to home to me and is even more frustrating that there is absolutely no science behind it. My daughter is a pharmacy tech and works from home for a Pennsylvania based insurance company. She processes prescriptions in her pajamas if she chooses while drinking coffee and playing with her dog. She also had the Rona about a month and a half ago.

This new mandate may make her choose between her job or getting poked to get a vaccine for something she has already had and has natural immunity for. It is absolutely maddening that there is zero consideration given for those that already have natural immunity. How can anybody put any faith and confidence into something that has no common sense let alone scientific proof behind it.

I have not been able to find any information on breakthrough cases of vaccinated vs natural immunity. I know @glockman has had it twice but there seems to be a significant higher breakthrough rate with the vaccine.

Our natural immune response is multi faceted with the antibodies recognizing multiple characteristics of a virus. Many vaccines are developed in a way that your body is exposed to some of these variables. As I understand it, the COVID vaccines are primarily focused on the spike protein of the virus......the part that most readily mutates. This is most likely why we are seeing more breakthrough cases with vaccines vs natural.

Anyway I hope some logic and science enters this discussion soon on the government level because this narrative is not passing the smog test with me.
While my first stint wasn't confirmed, its pretty likely and my second (confirmed) case was way less severe and about 9 months later, which would make sense.

The problem with the current push is they keep saying follow the science, then they fear monger that the unvaxd are a risk to the vaxed population which undermines any faith in the vaccine.

@UNSTUCK that is how it started at my work, with lotteries for the vaxed. They said they would always honor your personal choice, then two weeks later they said it's a safety policy and mandated it. My guess is they underestimated how many people couldn't be lured with shiney things.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
They are going to be pulling my brother in law off life support either today or tomorrow.

😔
Very sorry to hear this.

The line of reasoning of "if the Vax is so effective then why am I putting you at risk by not getting vax'd" is frustrating. Yes, it's effective against the virus it was designed for. It's potentially less or not effective against mutations in the virus it was designed for, and the longer the virus circulates within a population, the more time it has to mutate into something that the existing vaccine can't help with.

But, I mean, do your own research ;)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
The line of reasoning of "if the Vax is so effective then why am I putting you at risk by not getting vax'd" is frustrating. Yes, it's effective against the virus it was designed for. It's potentially less or not effective against mutations in the virus it was designed for, and the longer the virus circulates within a population, the more time it has to mutate into something that the existing vaccine can't help with.

I could be wrong, but it seems almost as if only the vaccinated people are getting the "delta" variant. Maybe a dispute in data because of the non-testing population or whatever argument somebody could muster... but it is interesting.

I'll keep to the fact that the mRNA "vaccine" is not a traditional vaccine therefore I don't consider myself unvaxxed. Rather, I consider myself a "pure blood". 🤷‍♂️ :cody:

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Very sorry to hear this.

I haven't heard anyone say they expect the virus to ever be exterminated. So I'm not sure how you do anything about a mutation that isn't here yet. The vaccine is pretty effective at preventing serious symptoms even from delta. The fully Vaxd goal is approx 90% from what I understand. With countries in the 80% Vax range still having delta outbreaks, I'm not optimistic that this will go away, shot or no shot.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I'll keep to the fact that the mRNA "vaccine" is not a traditional vaccine therefore I don't consider myself unvaxxed. Rather, I consider myself a "pure blood". 🤷‍♂️ :cody:
In a blood battle royal, GMO blood > stock blood.

For what it's worth, I also believe this is just something we have to learn to live with, and over time Hopefully better treatments and perhaps less politicized preventative measures will allow it to just fade into the background like the flu etc. That's why I've ducked out of these discussions as it just seems like a bunch of people banging their heads against the walls of their own soundproof rooms.