Coronavirus

Mouse

Trying to wheel
Supporting Member
The 6th Circuit court in Ohio was selected on Tuesday to hear "the remaining" COVID vax mandate cases against the administration, including one specifically regarding federal contractors. I believe they will hear the arguments soon. The 6th is a conservative court, so there is actually hope that something good may result.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
We're not getting scammed, right? "Trust the science" and the gov has our best interests in all this, right?

So, they coerce and folks comply and when people attempt to educate themselves, legally and legitimately they do BS like this:

View attachment 143034

329k pages on PZer and they (fda) ask the court to release at a rate of 500 pages per month. Their release (with just these 329k and nothing new) wouldn't conclude until 2076 - gtfoh!

Their claim is that this release would "bog down" their ability to handle other requests, which is horseshit.

It's not like they need to use all that red-tape cutting effort the gov granted them to create the vax. While a 5th grader could handle the doc transfer, anyone with a shred of common sense knows what this is about... stock prices and what's left of the company's "reputation" (meaning future $$$ and market share) imploding along with the FDA being taken seriously...

Edit: if they need all this time, perhaps we should do the same before we pass an infrastructure bill that has hundreds of pages and expenditures that have nothing to with infrastructure.
55 years to flatten the curve…

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
To any of you who have become extremely weary of everything, I’d highly recommend reading a book by the name of: The Moth in the Iron Lung.

You will all be blown away. It’s probably one of the most important books I’ve read in a very long time. It’s very much worth your time.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I think I am building natural antibodies. I got hit like a ton of bricks yesterday with fatigue and a headache that has pretty much persisted through today. I have a little bit of a cough also. Debating if I should go and get tested to know whether to celebrate my new antibody status.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
6d8b324cd48188c0.jpeg

For the lazy:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
One from me, not because I care what you do, but because you seemed to want one. Just doing my part. Everyone should make their own decisions, which is the point I try to make about mandates.
I am in fact choosing to get the booster based on recommendation from my physician. I am also 100% for personal choice and against mandates.

I think there are a lot more reasonable people in the middle than everybody realizes. I guess you decide what is reasonable though 🤷‍♂️

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
For those choosing to get a booster, how do you decide which one is best or safest?
My dr advised me to stick with moderna since that’s what I originally had with zero (known) side effects. I’ve heard of different combos being effective but #notadoctor

shortstraw8

6d8b324cd48188c0.jpeg

For the lazy:
I think I found a handful of payouts from pfizer in the 400mill range too.
Plus the 20mill they had to pay for illegally giving kickbacks to doctors/pharmacists its on the same site, just search pfizer.
Don't worry though, totally trustworthy