Coronavirus

shortstraw8

Interesting, small ctrl grp but still interesting data. Would you like a shitty cold, or increased risk of heart failure?
Plus the hgf and the other study showing the slow to repair dna chain follows, while you do risk lacerations from covid you do with the vaccine also and this study shows decrease in your bodies ability to regenerate organ tissue from mrna (if I am understanding that correctly)
Bottom line, GOF research should not be done, we should not fund any chinese studies and fouci should be in prison.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Dang. That sucks.

I'm actually "okay". Still have taste, not really any hunger though. Sweating, aching, elevated HR, and fatigue. Oh, oddly, I have no patience.

Last night, I was sweating so bad that my clothes were soaked. Literally, it was like I just ran 45 minutes out in the summer sun. (There's an image for you... you're welcome 😊)

It was the elevated HR (93 at rest, vs 55-62) that had me curious to test because 24 hours into it, I am feeling better.

My experience hasn't so bad.
For the first 4 days I took a bath about every 3-4 hours in water as hot as I could stand. It made me feel a lot better. My dads philosophy when he got sick was to cook it out of his body and I think it works.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Went to my folks for Thanksgiving, stayed over and they had the TV on yesterday morning, just amazing to see media pushing it. Every time during a commercial break, every news segment, even the price is right had a reduced audience with no host/contestant contact. The propaganda is real.
Bet money NYC does another lockdown

4x4_Welder

Congratulations. I woke up Monday morning...day 7 after my symptoms started and brushed my teeth and couldn’t tast anything. There is absolutely no satisfaction in eating food or drinking whiskey when you can’t taste.
Texture in foods will help. When I lost my taste during chemo I didn't eat for almost a week, then was able to deal with crunchy textures.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Just found out my business coach has it and is in the ER. He's maybe 42 in great shape. Freaking random who it effects hard and who it doesn't.
It is sorta random. I lost a cousin to it last week. He was pretty competitive in the Sparta event type stuff, but he had some lung issues from his time in Afghanistan that made it far worse for him.