Coronavirus

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
FWIW every flight today weā€™ve had at least one group of maskers and theyā€™re being very nasty and causing issues. So all the maskers that were complaining about people not wearing them before and being badly behaved, turn that mirror on yourself.

J Kimmel

FWIW every flight today weā€™ve had at least one group of maskers and theyā€™re being very nasty and causing issues. So all the maskers that were complaining about people not wearing them before and being badly behaved, turn that mirror on yourself.
Every single one of the rabid fear mongering pro maskers are vaxd and boosted. Why are they afraid

Tonkaman

Update from Shanghai

My cousins neighborhood all tested negative so they were out in a probationary release from their building. They immediately made arrangements to leave the country and wait out this social experiment. Here is his latest post explaining what it took to leave:3DAC8F69-9AA2-46F8-BA1C-32DFE8069D12.jpeg

Jesser04

Update from Shanghai

My cousins neighborhood all tested negative so they were out in a probationary release from their building. They immediately made arrangements to leave the country and wait out this social experiment. Here is his latest post explaining what it took to leave:View attachment 148517
I hope that dude makes a shit ton of money. I donā€™t think you could pay me to do what he is doing.

ID Bronco

I hope that dude makes a shit ton of money. I donā€™t think you could pay me to do what he is doing.
It sounds to me like he has lost his mind. The money is not worth that, if he's that important, he could get a great job somewhere else making good money and not putting up with this. It sounds like they love it. I'm not smelling what he's stepping in, but more power to him.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
It's the part about being back that is insane to me.. Why would you ever return to that????

Also, the difference in Covid experience for them and me is night at day. I am sure I am forgetting some bad experiences.. but when it all comes down, we has some inconvenience with closed stores and masks occasionally during 2020.. but life went about as normal as possible. I can't imagine living in chaos for 2.5 years now!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Funny observation flying around last few days. Land in a predominantly red area virtually no masks in airport maybe 1 in 70 people. Land say in PNW maybe 1 in 10 without
It's totally down party lines. I thought that was established fact at least a year ago.

Both sides are drunk on their own dumb-juice.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
It's totally down party lines. I thought that was established fact at least a year ago.

Both sides are drunk on their own dumb-juice.

So not wanting to wear something that does nothing, and is required in no other public venue is dumb juice?

Also fun fact a substantial amount of maskers were still rocking chin diapers even though they could just remove it.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
So not wanting to wear something that does nothing, and is required in no other public venue is dumb juice?

Also fun fact a substantial amount of maskers were still rocking chin diapers even though they could just remove it.
No. Caring if someone wears it or not is. Or judging someone for their choice. If someone wants to wear one, great. If they don't, great. Do you. Let others do them. Maybe they should just do each other.

I agree that the science has caught up to the efficacy of masks for combating what seems to have devolved into a cold for most people.
I literally lost the blue ikea bag of ****s I used to carry around to hand out to people about this kind of thing at least a year ago. People just need to stop searching so hard to categorize each other in us vs them groups.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
No. Caring if someone wears it or not is. Or judging someone for their choice. If someone wants to wear one, great. If they don't, great. Do you. Let others do them. Maybe they should just do each other.

I agree that the science has caught up to the efficacy of masks for combating what seems to have devolved into a cold for most people.
I literally lost the blue ikea bag of ****s I used to carry around to hand out to people about this kind of thing at least a year ago. People just need to stop searching so hard to categorize each other in us vs them groups.

Guess I did categorize but mostly just making an observation from what I see in other parts of the country how much it changes. Arizona, Nevada, Utah shockingly even California vast majority no masks. PNW totally different.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Still no consideration for our genetically evolved and adapted God given natural immunity from having the Chinese made and released sickness. When we se consideration for natural immunity from antibodies present in our blood then I will believe that the government overlords are moving onto our next disaster.
Now that the CDC is saying that natural immunity is now being recognizedā€¦..what are we moving onto next.