Coronavirus

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
So haven’t been traveling much because I’ve been learning a new plane. Back at it again and in LAX today. They’re still playing stupid games and are trying to enforce a mask mandate in the airport. Happy to report 70%+ of travelers are saying 🖕

So haven’t been traveling much because I’ve been learning a new plane. Back at it again and in LAX today. They’re still playing stupid games and are trying to enforce a mask mandate in the airport. Happy to report 70%+ of travelers are saying 🖕
I was in LAX on Monday and noticed all the signs. It was a bit funny since about half the people were wearing masks and nobody said anything to us non-wearers. I honestly didn't know and didn't even bring any for me or the wife and daughter. I had no idea they had such a rule!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Well... they ****in lied, ridiculed and gas-lit you all for over a year on the idea that Ivermectin has no value and is dangerous, and now it's part of the "treatment guidelines".

I guess the "Science caught up" again.

Add yet another point to the "conspiracy theorist" score board. (oh but Herzog, you just got lucky with that info! :rolleyes:)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Well... they ****in lied, ridiculed and gas-lit you all for over a year on the idea that Ivermectin has no value and is dangerous, and now it's part of the "treatment guidelines".

I guess the "Science caught up" again.

Add yet another point to the "conspiracy theorist" score board. (oh but Herzog, you just got lucky with that info! :rolleyes:)
To be fair, the "treatment guidelines" for it are:

The Panel recommends against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Almost everything that has been called a conspiracy theory or misinformation has panned out to not be.

Taking a cue from Stephen Crowder…..The US Government is now a authoritarian banana republic with corrupt R’s & D’s …….change my mind.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
To be fair, the "treatment guidelines" for it are:
right, but it's changed from "you will die". It's an effective treatment and has been proven in many of the trials. Hell, it's been considered a miracle in many cases before this covid nonsense. It's a save face move.

The reason it was pushed off so hard is because if a cheap and effective treatment exists they would have never got the emergency authorization for vaccine approvals and mandates.

It's on the main list of "Therapies".

Last edited:

Mouse

Trying to wheel
Supporting Member

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Work asked for volunteers to run team to our Alaska stores. You have to be vaccinated to enter Canada, but they no longer require a booster shot. Just the original Covid vaccine...

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
When are people going to accept that they will never get in front of the Corona virus? It is sad to say that people will continue to die from it whether they are vaccinated or not. There is less of a push for a mandate but there is still a strong effort to shun people for deciding not to get it. I still say follow the money and see who is benefiting financially from it besides big pharma.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Nobody with any medical authority likes to point out the Coronavirus makes up 20% of all cold/flu cases. When the money dries up, politicians find something else to argue and fear monger about, and people decide it's over is when it's over.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Work asked for volunteers to run team to our Alaska stores. You have to be vaccinated to enter Canada, but they no longer require a booster shot. Just the original Covid vaccine...
It’s a fantastic drive this time of year. The northern lights will be dancing the whole way. You should do it, if you’ve been poked.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
It’s a fantastic drive this time of year. The northern lights will be dancing the whole way. You should do it, if you’ve been poked.
Nope. It doesn't pay enough, and I only team drive with my wife. And Eff that "vaccine".

I did the drive from Fairbanks to Salt Lake in February of 1997. I see plenty of the Aurora when I'm in Montana.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Until today I had yet to test positive for Covid. Wondered a couple times but the test always came back negative. I was starting to wonder if maybe I had some sort of resistance or immunity. Well, I came back from Moab a week ago with what I thought was strep throat. The swab came back negative but the Dr took one look at my throat and called BS and put me on antibiotics. They weren't very effective, I've been feeling like crud all week, only able to move about for an hour at a time and only a couple times a day. Headaches, bodyaches, really sore throat, all the normal strep stuff - except the antibiotics aren't working. Just for the hell of it, I took a home Covid test just now... and it came back positive. My brother that was staying in the same rental house also just tested positive, and so did a couple other dudes.

And here I thought I was special.