Cory builds Jayden a buggy.

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Owen used Jayden to get content for his you tube channel and Jayden used Cory to build a buggy. I dont give 2Fs what they are doing. I've been paid and it says McGee's fab lab all over the damn thing lol. I'm friends with both of them and if you asked them directly who fabricated it sure I'd get credit. Thanks for watch my back rme family. ❤️

Pile of parts

Owen used Jayden to get content for his you tube channel and Jayden used Cory to build a buggy. I dont give 2Fs what they are doing. I've been paid and it says McGee's fab lab all over the damn thing lol. I'm friends with both of them and if you asked them directly who fabricated it sure I'd get credit. Thanks for watch my back rme family. ❤️
Agreed! It was cool to see your work getting some attention and I was just having a little fun in my sarcastic way. I'd love to see him get chosen. They seem like good guys that look out for each other.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Ah that makes sense. I was getting my panties in a wad all over nothing.