Couple of Vintage Planes, Heber City Airport

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
3_6788cs.jpg

2_6724s.jpg

1_6767scs.jpg

DAA

Not positive, because I was driving (through Heber) and couldn't get a really good look, but I think I saw one of these in the air on Sunday.

Coolness!

- DAA

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
They were flying them mostly saturday, I was up there sunday. I thought it was a two day event, but alas.. saturday only.

I drove out on the tarmac anyways :)

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
These are great! maybe you can do an online photography class in the message board about HDR or the process. That would be so awesome!

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
I think that's a great idea! Let me think about the how and the what Amy, if you like it, you can sticky it.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I think that's a great idea! Let me think about the how and the what Amy, if you like it, you can sticky it.

Very Cool! Maybe you can do them by lessons and create a new thread for each lesson maybe once a week so we all get a chance to get out and take some pics and practice? I will talk to shane about how to go about either making them a sticky or created a Class forum in the photography forum. :)

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
I'm interested in participating. Maybe I can offer the brackets, and see how they turn out?

sixstringsteve

very tastefully done.

Very Cool! Maybe you can do them by lessons and create a new thread for each lesson maybe once a week so we all get a chance to get out and take some pics and practice? I will talk to shane about how to go about either making them a sticky or created a Class forum in the photography forum. :)

x2, I'd sure like to learn what i'm doing (or not doing) with a camera.