Coutn me in!

ds1919

NUTTNbutDIRTnROCKS!
Hey. I may be only Isuzu Rodeo dude on this forum, so be nice!! :)

Actually, its a 92 with Chev gear (stock). 3.1 V6, 10 bolt chev corp rear. I gave it a 3" body lift, then around a 3 1/2" susp lift with various parts, including the Calmini control arms up front, a re-arched add-a-leaf in the rear with shackles, and Skyjacker shocks. I also put in a custom 3 1/2" single piece driveline and 33x12.5/15 Kumho Venture's. No mods to the wheel wells were necessary.

I live up in the sierra nevadas in gold country and use this for gettng to those places where most vehicles cannot go for gold, fishing, backpacking, and "hiding the remains of those who had two-timed me" (just kidding!!).

I've spent hours reading posts here and you all pretty much know your S$#t, so I guess this is where I will post some of my questions to upgrade my rig to a SAS....

And hey Greg, that pavement pounder handle has to go....there isnt any pavement anywhere near here for miles. I live in the sticks..even my friends and family wont come and visit!! Got anything related to inhaling dust on a day to day basis and then heading up into the hills? :)

Last edited:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
welcome. just go into your control panel up there in the upper right hand corner and find the option to change your pavement pounder to whatever you want. nice truck!!

ds1919

NUTTNbutDIRTnROCKS!
hey thanks for the comp spencurai. I couldnt find where to change pavement to dirt though, maybe greg knows. At times I wish I was driving on pavement though. After the susp lift, the front end is incredibley hard and jolting and makes me wish I didnt do the IFS lift at all and gone straight to SAS.....anyways, so far, I think its the only lifted Rodeo in NoCal, unless anyone knows of someone else....

~./ds1919

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by ds1919

And hey Greg, that pavement pounder handle has to go....there isnt any pavement anywhere near here for miles. I live in the sticks..even my friends and family wont come and visit!! Got anything related to inhaling dust on a day to day basis and then heading up into the hills? :)

Go to your Control Panel, select Edit Profile, then enter in whatever you want in the 'Custom User Text' box! Thats it! Welcome to the board! Sounds like you live in a beautiful place, is Grass Valley in No. California?

ds1919

NUTTNbutDIRTnROCKS!
heyyeah, Grass Valley is northeast of Sacramento and far enough to avoid the smog and all the happenings of the large dirty crime infested happnins over there (can you tell I dont really like Sac). It is kinda a small town, but growing. Many yuppies are "cashing in" in the Bay Area and buying land out here. It is beautiful, and only minutes from being "nowhere". Except for me and two other houses, we're pretty much out there with the Coyotes, mtn lion, and wild boar..

I still cant figure out how to change that handle. I looked and looked in the Edit Profile, and that box isnt there. ...

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by ds1919
heyyeah, Grass Valley is northeast of Sacramento and far enough to avoid the smog and all the happenings of the large dirty crime infested happnins over there (can you tell I dont really like Sac). It is kinda a small town, but growing. Many yuppies are "cashing in" in the Bay Area and buying land out here. It is beautiful, and only minutes from being "nowhere". Except for me and two other houses, we're pretty much out there with the Coyotes, mtn lion, and wild boar..

I still cant figure out how to change that handle. I looked and looked in the Edit Profile, and that box isnt there. ...

Nice place FOR SURE! Its good to be out of the big cities.

In your Control Panesl look for that box under the Optional Information and at the bottom of that box is-

Custom User Text:
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
You may enter up to 25 characters.
Check the reset box if you wish to use the the default title for your usergroup and post count.
HTML is not allowed.

If you still can't find it, than I am as lost as you! :confused:

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Greg I think you're full of it.

Under Optional Info it has:

Homepage
Yahoo
Signature
Birthdate

Then it goes into a different box, titled Additional Info

Biography
Etc.

I can't see anywhere where I can change pavement Pounder or even that it exists.

EZ
:(

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Geez this thing is screwed. After I sent that last post I went back to edit my profile and there it was! Amazing. It must not appear until you have posted so many times.
EZ

Greg

Admin
You may need over 10 posts, :p ! There is probably a minimum amount of posts needed before changes can be made. Get over 10 posts and try again. I just looked and it's there for me! Heres what shows up in my Control Panel-

Homepage:
ICQ Number:
AOL Instant Messenger Handle:
Yahoo Messenger Handle:
Signature:
Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts.

HTML code is OFF
vB Code is ON
code is ON
Smilies are ON

My Toyota: Its a FUNCTION thing.

Birthdate:
If you select your birthday then other forum members will be able to see your birthday on the forum calendar and in your profile. Adding your year of birth is also optional. Month Day Year

[B]Custom User Text:[/B]
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
You may enter up to 25 characters.
Check the reset box if you wish to use the the default title for your usergroup and post count.
HTML is not allowed.

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by EZRhino
Geez this thing is screwed. After I sent that last post I went back to edit my profile and there it was! Amazing. It must not appear until you have posted so many times.
EZ

Looks like you got it! I guess you need at least 5 posts. These are the Default settings, so I'm still a little clueless. Nothing is screwed, you just have to have a bit of posting history before you can make changes.

ds1919

NUTTNbutDIRTnROCKS!
I was scratching my head about the same thing :)

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Now if I can just figure out how to get a damn photo to show up under my name......

Oh and Greg, I can't get my home 'puter to work at all. I log in, but It won't let me send messages, reply, or anything.

EZ

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by EZRhino
Now if I can just figure out how to get a damn photo to show up under my name......

Oh and Greg, I can't get my home 'puter to work at all. I log in, but It won't let me send messages, reply, or anything.

EZ

Your Avatar.....it needs to be 120x120 pixels. Do a search for 'avatar' and you should find the info you need to get it to work. If you need more help after that, just say so.

I'll look into posting problems. Off the top of my head, I don't know why the Board would allow you to post from one computer and not from another. That just makes no sence. I'll look right now......

Greg

Admin
And there you GO! The Avatar looks good. I changed a few options in your Admin. Profile. I don't know if they will have fixed the problem with your Home Computer, but give it a try. Let me know if not and we'll tweak some more things.