Cruise Control

ToyinAround

Watch This!.....Trust Me
Off Course

ok,my 4Runner came with cruise and last summer i did a stick shift swap(scraped the auto) and i was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to get it working again?,thanks:confused:

Last edited:

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
welcome....Michagan eh? So mutch for trail runs with us :D
I thought cruise was something to do with the EFI computer and had nothing to do with the tranz. Am I totaly off base?

88 Runner SAS

Saving Money For Parts
:D Thats my brother from Michigan. Since I moved here he's lost his secondary mechanic. We did the stick swap last fall when we came out to pick up my 88. His was auto, and my motor was siezed, so we did the swap so we could tow it back on a dolly. I put another motor in, moved out here and two weeks later the crack went. Now I'm looking for tbi 350 and a 350 tranny. He man been in any good mud holes lately?

ToyinAround

Watch This!.....Trust Me
Hey Bro:D hows it going..Ya i've had it through all the holes except white pine.I don't know when i'll go through there.Most likely after i help Jerry get his tranny in,lol.Man those BFG's are BAD!! you should see LaGrande,that is full of water,i had to drop it to first to get through the last hole!,it worried me for a sec.i'm going to jeffs tonight to get the pics we took,i'll post a couple.LATER:cool:

88 Runner SAS

Saving Money For Parts
:( Yeah if I could find someone with a scanner I would post a few pics of my new beast, and some of my 4-runner in Moab before it blew. Someone around here probably has one. As for the mud, you're a @#$%. If and when I find a little out here all it is, is clay and thats a pain in the @$$ to wash off.

88 Runner SAS

Saving Money For Parts
:cool: D@mn thing looks good! Too bad it won't be my Runner runnin those holes when I come up. But at least I'll have 4-wheel drive. I think you'd better go first when I come up though. Any more pics? E-mail em if you have some. Is that the power lines across from white pine?

ToyinAround

Watch This!.....Trust Me
i got rid of my rearend sag today.i took some izuzu rear springs,got rid of my overload and bottom 2 springs of my pak,and then added all the other pak(izuzu) i'm gonna shortin my shackles some cause it looks like a hot rod now:rolleyes: :D

88 Runner SAS

Saving Money For Parts
Cool, I hope to have mine going by the end of the summer. I like the saying at the bottom. I have to go for now, talk to you later. Gotta go get Emmy.