Northern Utah Cruiser Outfitters Customer Show-Off & BBQ - Friday, August 25th

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
17BBQ (Medium).jpg

Join us Friday evening August 25th for the Annual Cruiser Outfitters Customer Show-Off & BBQ from 5-10pm. Brats, hot-dogs, chips & drinks will be served starting at 6pm and prizes will be awarded to winners of the "Show-Off". Show-Off open to all model Toyota 4x4's however contests will be aimed at the Land Cruisers. Even if you don't feel like cleaning your rig up for the day, bring it anyway or at least stop by and see some of the other vehicles on display and munch down a dog or two. This year we will be back at Flat Iron Mesa Park. From the intersection of 8600 South and 1300 East, proceed eastbound on 8600 South past 1700 East. The entrance to the park is located on the north side of the street. For the upper level pavilion, follow the drive up the hill. The pavilion is on the west side of the roadway and the parking lot is on the east side. We won't be hard to find, look for all the Land Cruisers! As with all customer runs, this is a family friendly event with an excellent park to enjoy, please observe an obey all park rules (pets must be on leashes only and no alcoholic beverages). Award will include: "Most miles in a Land Cruiser", "Rustiest Relic", "Crowd Favorite", "Never Gets Washed", etc. If you would like to bring a side dish or dessert to share with the group, please do, otherwise simply show up and have a great time!

So who is in?

Coco

We will see where I am sitting with this buggy engine issues... If not, I would still like to cruise up and hang out.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Don't forget to bring your favorite Matchbox or Hotwheels cars. We'll have the racing action on site with a champion round later in the evening!

IMG_2667.JPG

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
IMG_2684.JPG

Wow. I mean wow! I can't even express how humbling it was to have such an amazing turnout at our annual Customer Appreciation BBQ Friday evening. Each year the event grows and it's something I really look forward to. I want to personally thank each and every one of our customers for the years of patronage. It was a treat to see customers that have been working with Cruiser Outfitters for over 20 years (before my time) and many customers that were some of my very first personal transactions over 15 years ago. You all rock!

I need to thank all those that made it such a fantastic evening. Chris Cooley and team for the Hotwheels racing experience. My wife Candace and my parents Jeff & MaryAnn for keeping the food ready to serve. Micah Platt for being our BBQ master, he cooked hundreds or brats with his usual smile. Thanks to the Stanfield family, they not only brought a half dozen Cruisers but also all of the delicious watermelon too! Ryan Davis for the sound system and my brother Bart for his photography of the event. We had fantastic representation from our many local 4x4 clubs including the Slow Lane Cruisers, ExpeditionUtah members, RME4x4 and Ih8mud. The Wasatch Cruisers handled all of the voting and manned setup, registration and cleanup. I can't thank the club enough for being such a great friends and an amazing resource for Utah's Land Cruiser community. Get to know them if you don't already. We had some amazing sides and deserts show up, thanks to everyone for your delicious food. Last but not least, my past and present employees. They did all of the heavy lifting for this event and it simply couldn't happen without their hard work and enthusiasm. We had nearly every one of our past employees at the event, quite fun to get to see them all again.

I'm fortunate to call you customers but I'm more fortunate to call you all friends. Thanks for making 2017 such a great year and making this annual BBQ one of the largest Toyota gatherings in the West.

Kurt Williams
Cruiser Outfitters

- - - Updated - - -

A quick walk through of the event:

[video=youtube_share;W5nzsRHXkPg]https://youtu.be/W5nzsRHXkPg[/video]