cruiser outfitters

eg40

does any one know what happened to cruiser outfitters and darrel i tried to call them and the phone was disconnected and what happened to all those parts?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Last time I talked to Darrel, he was trying to sale the company/inventory. He wants to move to the Pacific Northwest. I passed on him on the street last Thursday, he is still in town. I will try to get in touch with him and let you know.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I think he is still around. my buddie does parts run and he mentions the shop alot. Did he move to jefferson? just go to DJ's

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
He has been on Jefferson for years. Just the 1300 S side. DJ is closer to 1700 S. DJ and Darrell could not work together. Both are great guys, just extremely different personalities. Charles from advanced has moved into DJ's and is building axles.

Box Rocket

bored
Darrell sold his inventory to several places. DJ bought some of it, but Marv Specter bought most of it (Specter Offroad). A guy in our club ended up with the rest as well as the company name and will be starting an online mailorder business for mainly new cruiser parts, and aftermarket stuff. He'll be a dealer for stuff like ARB, Tuffy, Kaymar, CV unlimited, Warn, Megawinch etc. Not exactly sure just what he'll carry and when it will get going, but that's the word. Darrell is going to dive school in the PNW. He's pretty excited about it so it's a cool deal if you ask me.