Northern Utah CruiserFest 2015 - Sept 11-13, 2015 - Registration Now Open!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Registration is now open for the CruiserFest 2015 event. Don't miss out on the opportunity to be part of this amazing event, now in it's 7th year.

What is CruiserFest? Cruiserfest is a gathering of Land Cruiser aficionados at Miller Motorsports Park to celebrate all things Land Cruiser. Need I say more? If you love Land Cruisers, you don't want to miss CruiserFest.

Activities include trail rides converging on the CruiserFest site from all over the west, camping in Cruiserville, Land Cruiser & offroad classes and seminars, activities for kids, tours of both Land Cruiser Heritage Museum's, art show, rock-crawling competition, awards, raffle dinners and more.

Visit the CruiserFest website for more information and to register:

http://cruiserfest.com

CF15_poster.jpg

Tonkaman

Are you going the exact same route back from Moab this year? I like the chance to hang with the guys I know but am tempted by new scenery...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Exciting news! Toyota Land Cruiser's Chief Engineer, Koyari-san, will be joining us from Japan and will have a big announcement at the CruiserFest kick off dinner Friday night. You won't want to miss it!

Register today at www.cruiserfest.com!

OCNORB

Supporting Member
Yep. Great event!

We plan on attending next year as well. Not much on taking pictures these days, but I snapped a few.

CRsrFst2.jpg

CRsrFst1.jpg

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
On behalf on the entire CruiserFest staff and committee, I would like to thank all of you that participated in CruiserFest 2015. Hands down it was the biggest and best CruiserFest to date with over 200 Land Cruisers present. Our incoming trail rides continue to grow, this year groups from Denver, Grand Junction, Idaho and Moab spent the days ahead of the event traversing some amazing terrain. Toyota's Land Cruiser Chief Engineer was on hand to debut the new 2016 Land Cruiser, its first public showing. The Show & Shine and Off-Road events were a hit and our classes and training seminars were at full capacity. Thanks again for joining us at CruiserFest and we hope to see everyone at CruiserFest 2016!

cruiserfest_2015%20(1).jpg

Moab to CruiserFest 2015 Group Heading North (Photo by Mike B)

cruiserfest_2015%20(6).JPG

Cruisin' to CruiserFest 2015 (Photo by Kurt W)

cruiserfest_2015%20(7).JPG

Black Dragon Canyon, San Rafael Swell, Utah (Photo by Kurt W)

cruiserfest_2015%20(8).JPG

Land Cruiser Cheif Engineer Koyarisan getting a personal tour of the LCHM (Photo by Kurt W)

cruiserfest_2015%20(9).JPG

Unveiling of the new 2016 URJ200 Land Cruiser (Photo by Daniel M)

cruiserfest_2015%20(10).JPG

Hanging with the Chief Engineer (Photo by Daniel M)

cruiserfest_2015%20(11).JPG

Taking a close look at the new 2016 URJ200 Land Cruiser (Photo by Daniel M)

cruiserfest_2015%20(12).JPG

CruiserFest 2015 Show & Shine

cruiserfest_2015%20(14).jpg

cruiserfest_2015%20(15).JPG

cruiserfest_2015%20(2).jpg

CruiserFest 2015 Off-Road Course Competition (Photo by Bart W)

cruiserfest_2015%20(3).jpg

cruiserfest_2015%20(4).jpg

cruiserfest_2015%20(5).jpg

cruiserfest_2015%20(13).JPG

Touring the Land Cruiser Heritage Museum (Photo by Kurt W)

Now lets see your pictures!