Custom Fab Work? Interested?

Coco

Biggest reason for this is the rack/storage system I have been wanting to just buy is on a 4-6 week backorder... Part of the fun we are dealing with right now huh?!

Looking to see if someone would be interested in doing some custom fab work on my SXS before our Baja trip next month. I would do it myself, but I just don't have the time to commit to a project right now. Figured we would need a spare for that long of a journey, especially as we are the only can am going.

So, I am wanting to do a couple things at once, or 2 birds 1 stone kind of thing. On these Can Ams, they made the stock 'bed' on these really high. Ideally I would like to remove the stock 'bed' and build a flat/tube bed, and a spare tire carrier. So I would like to bring the bed down as far as possible, and integrate a spare tire rack/carrier.

If someone is interested, you can PM me, or give me a ring and we can discuss things further. Biggest thing is no shotty work, and need it done by the 15th of this month if at all possible.

Coco

Cory is down at KOH, but I can send him a message. I forgot about Geoff and I know he has been working with Cory as well on SXS's. I will reach out to him 👍