Davis or Weber County Exhaust Shops

Evolved

Less-Known Member
I am looking to have exhaust done on my buggy before I start on the interior. Thinking that it would help a shop out if it was easily accessible. Are there any good exhaust shops up north that you might recommend? They will be squeezing the pipes around drive lines, tubes and tranny/tcase. Looking for someone that is good and creative!

I have a place in SLC that has been awesome for me in the past but I don't want to drag my buggy all the way there if there is a good spot in the Layton/Ogden-ish area.

Evolved

Less-Known Member
What shop in SLC do you recommend? Need some exhaust work on my TJ

Sent from my celly thingy using the typwriter

There is a Meineke in the same parking lot as Kirkhams on about 32nd and state. I know it has changed ownership since the last time I went there but Fritz is the man! He isn't the owner but I have used them 4-5 times with awesome results. They did everything from a full custom exhaust on a tiny two seat buggy to a cat back system on my truck and everything in between. Their pricing beat everyone and they did a killer job. If I don't find someone up here I am definitely dragging my buggy and trailer down that way.

rwalk

There is a Meineke in the same parking lot as Kirkhams on about 32nd and state. I know it has changed ownership since the last time I went there but Fritz is the man! He isn't the owner but I have used them 4-5 times with awesome results. They did everything from a full custom exhaust on a tiny two seat buggy to a cat back system on my truck and everything in between. Their pricing beat everyone and they did a killer job. If I don't find someone up here I am definitely dragging my buggy and trailer down that way.
Sounds good thanks for the info!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk