DCRC ‘20 - Input needed

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Rangely was pretty cool.

the Vernal comp sites are I believe on BLM land, though the last time I was out there it looked more like county... but anyway, IF it's BLM, it is a real b*tch to deal with-- the permitting requirements are generally pretty cumbersome, to say the least. Not entirely undoable, but... prohibitive.
Miller Mot... uh, Utah Motorsports Campus tore out the main feature there some time ago, but now that the legal baloney is over I am keen to talk to management and see what can be done or not done there these days. I'm hopeful. Those comps were some of my favorite back in 2010-11.

maveric

Crawler Collecter
Rangely was pretty cool.

the Vernal comp sites are I believe on BLM land, though the last time I was out there it looked more like county... but anyway, IF it's BLM, it is a real b*tch to deal with-- the permitting requirements are generally pretty cumbersome, to say the least. Not entirely undoable, but... prohibitive.
Miller Mot... uh, Utah Motorsports Campus tore out the main feature there some time ago, but now that the legal baloney is over I am keen to talk to management and see what can be done or not done there these days. I'm hopeful. Those comps were some of my favorite back in 2010-11.

MMP was a blast. We ran our first nationals there in 2010.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Rangely was pretty cool.

A comp at MMP would be amazing! I mean it's a loooooong drive for me but I'd make it work.

MMP was a blast. We ran our first nationals there in 2010.

I took my Jeep there back when it was still my DD in the spring of '11. They used to let people come in, sign a waiver and pay a few bucks to mess around on the courses. It was cool!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Big Rich announced today that they’ll be having an additional day of competition on Friday July 10th before the regular competition Saturday and Sunday. It sounds awesome and is a great opportunity for people that want to dip their toes into the comp world. Read below:

“Because we weren't able to host the Delta Classic Rock Crawl this year, we wanted to provide something for those who would generally rock crawl there and don't want to participate at WE Rock - so, on Friday afternoon, beginning at 1 p.m. there is a rockcrawl for Sportsman classes only. 4 courses, $25 entry fee, no purse, trophies only. Street Stock, JK are the featured classes, other Sportsman classes are welcome.

We will need judges and thought it would be a great experience for all if the Pros showed up a little early, judged for the Sportsman classes and offered some advice at the end. What do you say?

Cedar is excited to have us, we are excited to be rockcrawling again. Come be a part, there's some other cool things going on - you don't want to miss it.”