Death of Big Sgt 5

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
There will be a wake at Rollover Bill's house this Saturday at 10am. Refreshment will be served. Aproprete attire required. Tools and Cutters furnished.

Big Sgt 5 was a kind and gentle truck, but if needed did have some brut force. Taken from us in Ogden Canyon by black ice at the young age of 10 protecting in owner, Big Sarge. Big Sgt 5 has donated parts to other rigs so they can live a long and happy life. Big Sgt 5 is survived by Bigger Sarge, Big Sarge 3, Little Sarge, and Tiny Sarge. Big Sarge 5 was born in 1993.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Before you butcher the rig, my buddie bozo's auto wrecking is a dodge burial grounds. May be he is interested in purchasing the corpse? Call him monday

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
Well, I sold the engine trans and transfer, the cab is being gutted stripped cleaned redone and installed on the 83 frame with my 92 front clip. Axles are still for sale for 400 for the pair. 3:92s with a posi rear, dana 44 front.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I heard a rumor that he didn't want to be an organ donor..........
That's sacraligious if so. I'd like title to see if the donor box was marked.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by TheBigSgt
It was in the will!

This is a reality check for all of us... we all should be making plans for the future and our loved ones... I plan on the "mongrol" being a full donor. It is the only way to remember a loved one. ;)