Delta Classic 2019- Who is going to be there?

Gawynz

Still deciding if I'm going to go watch or not. I've never been and I'd like to check it out, but I've been traveling for the past 3 weekends straight, just staying home and working around the house is pretty appealing... Anyways, it took me a while to find the schedule but I found it on DCRC's Facebook. You guys probably already know this but i figured I share it just in case anyone else was looking.

POR

Did they find judges yet? I was suprised there wasnt along list of volenteers for that comp.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Did they find judges yet? I was suprised there wasnt along list of volenteers for that comp.

Unfortunately Since Craig stopped hosting the event alot of the judges and volunteers havent came back to the event. Which is very sad. Although It seems like there will be a better turnout this year than there was last year

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Still deciding if I'm going to go watch or not. I've never been and I'd like to check it out, but I've been traveling for the past 3 weekends straight, just staying home and working around the house is pretty appealing... Anyways, it took me a while to find the schedule but I found it on DCRC's Facebook. You guys probably already know this but i figured I share it just in case anyone else was looking.

View attachment 120070
Dont go and watch bring your awesome rig and compete. it's a blast.

POR

Unfortunately Since Craig stopped hosting the event alot of the judges and volunteers havent came back to the event. Which is very sad. Although It seems like there will be a better turnout this year than there was last year

Craig is a great promoter, he puts on an awesome event. Big shoes to fill following him

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member

We haven’t made it as there was always a conflict that weekend. While the comp was fun, staying there (hotel accommodations) wasn’t my favorite (and especially not my wife’s)

Last edited:

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
Well that was a freaking blast. I love this event, (although I would've been just fine without all the mud). We ended up getting 3rd place spotting for Jonny Cobia in stock class. Very interested to see what changes Rich and Shelley have in mind for next years rule book.