Delta Classic - 2021

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
:cool:

You would be a fun husband/wife combo to watch.
She is open to it and she drives awesome, just doesn't like driving for crowds... I would like her to run with the Stock Class pretty much for fun but her tires might bump her up, unless I can find some 37" on a 17" rim...

Random Question:

Is anyone doing a "Pre" event/intro to Rock Crawling clinic before hand? It seems like Brian has done on in the past. Might be a way to get a JK class going...

Coco

You should come down and be a judge, bring your dad!
I would love to come down, but my co worker has that weekend off, and well, he doesn't want to switch. I can't say I blame him. Beauty of the job I currently have... Working weekends. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
She is open to it and she drives awesome, just doesn't like driving for crowds... I would like her to run with the Stock Class pretty much for fun but her tires might bump her up, unless I can find some 37" on a 17" rim...

Random Question:

Is anyone doing a "Pre" event/intro to Rock Crawling clinic before hand? It seems like Brian has done on in the past. Might be a way to get a JK class going...

You guys should come out, I will be running my CJ in the stock class for this event. So excited!!!

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Ryan's CJ fits stock rules perfectly 🤷‍♂️
its true and by design, but the part that makes me the most nervous about his CJ is the part that sits between the steering wheel and the drivers seat! :D I think he understands the game better than most. ;)

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I just wanna park the buggy in my driveway for an evening to try and keep the neighbors gossiping. Last time Greg visited my house, the whole ward thought I had bought a Gladiator.
Come get it. I disguised it as a piece of CAT equipment.

85CUCVKRAWLER

Anybody have a set of 37" on 8x6.5 wheels i can borrow for Saturday? Ill let you hold onto my 40's. Im thinking about entering the stock class, since i fit all the criteria. If not, i at least want to come spectate.