Delta Classic - 2021

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
And if you’ve thought about going to an event to spectate it’s the one for that too.

-Convenient location for Utah peeps
-Courses have 360 degree access and on flat ground!
-No entry fee for spectators
-Camping available

It really is a spectacular event. My family looks forward to it every year. My mom is legitimately disappointed in me for not competing in my Jeep this year, just spotting 🤣

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Who’s camping at the event site?
Is there a charge for camping? <<edit: Yes, $25 for the weekend>> Are there spectator entry fees? <<edit: it doesn't appear so>>

I'm actually not far away right now, planning on staying at my current location for at least another night. Probably could stay several nights and arrive early friday morning in Delta, or thursday night if they allow camping at the location that night.

Did I miss the website for this event?
<<edit>> I found it: https://deltaclassicrockcrawl.com/ <</edit>>

I only saw the poster that someone posted earlier in the thread.

Last edited:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Is there a charge for camping? <<edit: Yes, $25 for the weekend>> Are there spectator entry fees? <<edit: it doesn't appear so>>

I'm actually not far away right now, planning on staying at my current location for at least another night. Probably could stay several nights and arrive early friday morning in Delta, or thursday night if they allow camping at the location that night.

Camping the night before events is pretty standard. It'll be less common in Delta due to the 1 PM start time on Friday but there will definitely still be people there. 👍

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor

If you're planning to camp Friday night. I'd love to camp with you and catch up!

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
If you're planning to camp Friday night. I'd love to camp with you and catch up!
Man, I would love that. I’ve found a bit of Paradise at 9000’ in the Fishlake NF, near Willow peak. I was just in Salina for some resupply and it is hot, sunny although surprisingly not windy. The spot I have at 9000’ is cool, shady and not windy. I’m heading back up there. I need a break from the desert!
Perhaps next time!

Last edited:

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Well, I thought it was paradise until Gunner laid in the dirt. When he got up he was coated with tree sap! I either need to find a campsite out of the pine trees or I may show up at the fairgrounds after all! 🤣🤣🤣. We’ll see how it goes for finding camping outside of the pine trees.