Trip Report Delta Utah Hells Trails VIDEO

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I guess I'm bored sitting here sick and not snowboarding so here is another video from past footage.

Watch in HD for best results

As always: please let me know if YouTube messes it up

Here it is on Vimeo
(give it 30 minutes to process 10:45pm now)
[video=vimeo;57299246]

Last edited:
Reactions: SSR

Wnorton

Content not available for mobile. Sorry I would have enjoyed seeing it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
wnorton @ Southern, UT

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
As always stratton that was awesome compilation, I have a few of the same pics of that area.

TurboMinivan: Its hard for me to compare the area to hanging tree trail cause its wide open desert-mountainous terrain that is super grippy and dry vs HTT that is a deep slot canyon with water running down it all the time.

Topaz mountain trails provide lots of two track exploration/overlooks/camping/rock hounding/high speed desert and one GIANT CULVERT thats all located on BLM land... where HTT is one way in-one way out dedicated trail with private land easment to the trailhead. Both are relatively close to large towns with gas, food and medical support.

What the "hell" we gonna call that tree!!! hahaha
IMG_4234.jpg

BIG HUGE CUVLERT, by the parking area:
IMG_4231.jpg

me and eddie both were succefull in climing it, but let me tell ya its def a duzy of a breakover!
Delta27.jpg

Super fun and safe boulder gardens, I would say a min of 35's and dual lockers, but one word FUN:
Delta01.jpg

Body damage is a possiblity, but about the same as the HTT:
Delta07.jpg

Boulder Ridden Areas everywhere up that trail:
Delta09.jpg

This area def has good tractions and a lot of room for manuvering around within the obsticles:
Delta04.jpg

Kind of an overview of our lunchtime hangout that depics the area a bit:
IMG_4237.jpg

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
That is such a fun area, and so close! We need to head out there this spring :D

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Its hard for me to compare the area to hanging tree trail cause its wide open desert-mountainous terrain that is super grippy and dry vs HTT that is a deep slot canyon with water running down it all the time.

As I'm certain you guessed, I am wondering if I should attempt it in my TJ. I have run HTT twice, completely under my own power save for the outrageous waterfall at the end--I'd rather not try throttling up that on my front Dana30 that has to get me back home when I'm done.