Demand for RME Callendar?

Would you like to purchase an RME callendar if it were available?

• Total voters

Klif01

Do I bother you?
I am interested in one, and Greg said he might look into it a little more if there was enough demand, so how many of you would like on? Greg, if you need help I will try to help, I have nothing whatsoever that would help, but ya..

Caleb

mbryson said:
I'll look into getting it printed through my work (marketing firm---we do a lot of print ads) if there's enough interest.

I can get them printed and bound for a good deal at my work...I would want a count of how many are going to be doing it and before the actual order is placed I would want money in hand. I wouldn't want anything to do with the design though;)

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Supergper said:
I can get them printed and bound for a good deal at my work...I would want a count of how many are going to be doing it and before the actual order is placed I would want money in hand. I wouldn't want anything to do with the design though;)

I think the design was fine, maybe switch it up and put new rigs on there, or do just colages rather than just one rig with its setup. I don't know! My girlfriend is all artsey and likes to play with pictures...maybe she has a good idea!

Caleb

Klif01 said:
I think the design was fine, maybe switch it up and put new rigs on there, or do just colages rather than just one rig with its setup. I don't know! My girlfriend is all artsey and likes to play with pictures...maybe she has a good idea!

I've never seen one of the old ones...

Caleb

one other suggestion if this does go through is to include, somehow, the paying sponsors on the site (if they want to be included of course)...they are what help keep the site alive today...