• Sunday May 25

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Hey,
I posted in the Desert Mountain thread about a huge bash on Saturday night. Jeremy comes on and wants it on Sunday night. I figured I'd let the board decide through this poll.

The poll will be open until friday morning the 23rd of May. 1/4 and I are taking off on friday afternoon, so we have to have an idea of what the concensus is.

Post your vote on which day you would prefer to have the big blowout. I don't work on Monday, so I could care less which day the bash is.

Wanker Delux

The Other Greg
looks like most people want saturday, but I see no reason why it can't be bolth. I probably won't be able to stick around for bolth days, but I'm sure many people will.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Wanker Delux
looks like most people want saturday, but I see no reason why it can't be bolth. I probably won't be able to stick around for bolth days, but I'm sure many people will.

I'm sure anyone who's staying sunday night will be in a party mood. I guess part of the deal with this poll was to get an idea of which night might have more people.

Hopefully, everyone can stay for sunday night too.

She Runner

Look what I can do!!.....
I can't go!!!!! I'm so so sad. Damb work, and everyone else taking their weekend getaway...... But I think it should be
Saturday.. ;) :( :mad: