Did anyone want to tell about rattlesnake?

Moon

come on give it up. were is the picts. How did it go. I tryed to get off work but oh well. anyone everyone come on tell us how it was.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Originally posted by MudSideJeeps
come on give it up. were is the picts. How did it go. I tryed to get off work but oh well. anyone everyone come on tell us how it was.
Well, Only two of us showed, me and Mr. CJ7. Rattlesnake itself was alot shorter than I expacted (it took about 30min) but entertaining, definately a place to go back to and play around on. So after we finished up Rattlesnake we started exploring 5 Mile Pass a bit. All in all it was an entertaining day, a good chance to try out my new gears, but it would have been alot more fun had more people showed up. Oh well, maybe next time!
As far as pics, I just had my old 35mm, so dont expect any scans anytime soon. Sorry.

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
OK here is a quick recap. It was only myself and SRN that made the trip, so it turned out to be pretty quick. I no longer have a digital camera so no pics from me :(

I suffered a small bite from the rattlesnake. I grabbed the wrong line coming around the tree before the waterfall and grazed the rear corner of my CJ. It was a very light touch, just barely rubbed off the paint. Later we were playing on some hills near the highway, east of the ATV area. I had run the hill with ease, so I decided to try it in reverse. Result-broken axle shaft U-joint. So that ended my day. When I got home I decided to throw in my spare axle. As I tore it down I found the inner shaft didn't survive the joint failure. Time to hit ebay to find another spare :rolleyes:

It was a really great day to run a trail, I had a great time and am looking forward to going again soon.

sukaB

Banned
Nat and I were there in the sleeper TJ and met with DEMON who should have been looking for a job instead but his wife was working so it was cool.....hehehehehe
:D
Wheelin is way better than working......
Nat and I ran with demon up and it took us about a half hour up and back down...mild way mild...
Then nat and I ran out to the old pony express trail and ran all the way out to Topaz mountain and then into delta for fuel and drink then back out to desert mountain and behind the sand dunes and dirt roaded again all the way to Eureka.
Way fun day and a nice change of pace.

demon jeep

Banned
Yes Im still unemployed but rattlesnake was way easy some one put all the rock were they need not to be even open I ran no problem I will get out there when I get time and make it a little harder