Did Factory Tubular move?

MRJ

Just a user
I have heard from a few people that they are moving out west, and should be up and going in about a month.

I hope the best for them with the new change, I don't want to see anyone go out of business either.

GR4x4

Stop the MADNESS
MRJ said:
I have heard from a few people that they are moving out west, and should be up and going in about a month.

I hope the best for them with the new change, I don't want to see anyone go out of business either.

When you say out west you mean Cali? or something in Utah?

Caleb

EKSJAE said:
there are people on this board from FTM. where are they? why dont they speak up? they would know better than anybody what is going on.

cause I bet of anyone at FTM only one really knows the plan...

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
or maybe they had to close the doors to the puplic, so they can complete a top secret project for the U.S.Government, called the OSAMA CRAWLER. :eek: its mision would be to hunt down and destroy the taliban in the rocky hills of afghanistan(sp) :eek:

or maybe my imagination is running wild again.

Caleb

EKSJAE said:
or maybe they had to close the doors to the puplic, so they can complete a top secret project for the U.S.Government, called the OSAMA CRAWLER. :eek: its mision would be to hunt down and destroy the taliban in the rocky hills of afghanistan(sp) :eek:

or maybe my imagination is running wild again.

that would make sence, since the government is used to getting raped for everything else...:D

StrobeNGH

no user title
So, this has stayed on topic for too long:
On the subject of Army crawlers . . .
Has anyone ever been in the Army's special forces buggy? Are they built for crawling, or just going fast on off road situations?
Has anyone ever thought of building one of these?

StrobeNGH

no user title
Tacoma said:
do you mean the Scorpion by Soni Honegger? (www.scorpion4x4.com)
That ones a perty good crawler. I am not sure anyone's actually using it for operations though.

The Chenoweth is the high speed monster buggy.

That's it, the Chenoweth . . . one of those would be a blast to build and drive around! Especially with a machine gun mounted to the top of it!