Diesel Brothers show on Discovery

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
They got Monster Jam to add a stadium show to SLC and for that I am very grateful. #AMERICA

As far as the settlement goes, it's a drop in the bucket for them...

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Wow. There's no question what Jalopnik thinks about that, is there?

Yeah, the guy that wrote the article was pretty brutal.

They got Monster Jam to add a stadium show to SLC and for that I am very grateful. #AMERICA

As far as the settlement goes, it's a drop in the bucket for them...

Totally agree on the settlement costs, they'll pay up and get on with their lives.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Rolling coal is stupid but let's be real... of all the trucks doing this in Utah, it wouldn't even come close to 1% of the source of air issues in the valley. They're just low hanging fruit because a lot of them have their heads pretty far up their ass and smoke people out on purpose.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Rolling coal is stupid but let's be real... of all the trucks doing this in Utah, it wouldn't even come close to 1% of the source of air issues in the valley. They're just low hanging fruit because a lot of them have their heads pretty far up their ass and smoke people out on purpose.
Exactly. Meanwhile, Mag Corp rolls coal all day, err day and it floats across the Great Salt Lake to choke us all out.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Exactly. Meanwhile, Mag Corp rolls coal all day, err day and it floats across the Great Salt Lake to choke us all out.
THIS!! A guy I work with used to drive haul trucks at Kennecot. He told me how much fuel each truck burns per day. If that mine stopped it would likely reduce pollution equal to all the cars in the Salt Lake Valley.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
THIS!! A guy I work with used to drive haul trucks at Kennecot. He told me how much fuel each truck burns per day. If that mine stopped it would likely reduce pollution equal to all the cars in the Salt Lake Valley.
My cousin was a hauledge truck driver at Kennecot for a while. There were several days per year that they actually stopped running those trucks due to EPA restrictions.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
My cousin was a hauledge truck driver at Kennecot for a while. There were several days per year that they actually stopped running those trucks due to EPA restrictions.
I might be misquoting but I think he said they burn something like thousands of gallons per truck per shift.