Diesel Brothers show on Discovery

SWALLDOG

Everytime I see one of them it doesn't have a plate on it at all. I believe you live down the road from my buddy he lives next to the park he drives the white tundra.
The first house on the left next to the park? That dude always has nice trucks, and always so clean. I've said hay a few times, don't know him even though we have been in the neighborhood 8 years. Lol. Guess I'm not the best neighbor. Haha.

Jesser04

The first house on the left next to the park? That dude always has nice trucks, and always so clean. I've said hay a few times, don't know him even though we have been in the neighborhood 8 years. Lol. Guess I'm not the best neighbor. Haha.

Yeah that's the house my other buddy lives directly across the street.

rholbrook

On the way to Snow Basin this morning and passed the big Dodge 6 door with military axles pulling a big trailer with another big truck with snow tracks on it. The decals on the truck with tracks on it said Godfrey Clan. Looked fun. Couldn't drive and take pictures at the same time. Probably could of had I not been chewing gum. There was a big line behind them with everyone trying to pass them.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Finally watched an episode, it's entertainment. I wasn't expecting deep philosophical discussions with Grey Poupon so it's about what I was expecting with a big truck show.

SWALLDOG

Well these guys are even bigger idiots than I thought. I thought they were joking when they were talking about driving that 6 Wheel truck to moab towing a trailer. Apparently they are serious. Drive a 6 Wheel steering, full hydro rig on the street is stupid and now you're going to hook a trailer towing 20k+ on the back! Plus all the other "not legal stuff". Load on the trailer to wide, tint, mudflaps. Who knows if any of them have a cdl and I'm pretty sure it 2 chains per Axle to tie those rigs down, not ratchet straps on a commercial load, but whatever. I hope they don't kill anyone on the drive down.

472cd5d54bf48f3390b06cd6c5f51987.jpg

5c366b9988ff5937b8da72f11c0d3ea2.jpg

Probably at work under a truck

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
The truck does have valves to hydraulically shut off the rear steer for the road.

Im sure theres not much legal about it tho

They made the trip just fine

Last edited:

ChestonScout

Jumpin to conclusions Jesse? Lol

Found out the 6x6 was having a fuel issue so they put the big trailer behind the dodge. Code was for low fuel pressure.

Jesser04

jumping to conclusions? Maybe... But this picture sure looks to be it was takin between Wellington and price. He is implying that he is cruising along pulling 26k with one hand on the wheel. When in reality he isn't pulling a trailer at all. Now I could be wrong about the location but I don't think so.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    445.8 KB · Views: 79

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
jumping to conclusions? Maybe... But this picture sure looks to be it was takin between Wellington and price. He is implying that he is cruising along pulling 26k with one hand on the wheel. When in reality he isn't pulling a trailer at all. Now I could be wrong about the location but I don't think so.

That is definitely not between Wellington and Price. It is not to far out of Wellington however. Most likely between the turn off to Easy Carbon and 40 barrel hill just past the Horse Canyon turn off.

ChestonScout

Your probably right

They did post a video of the truck pulling the trailer down I-15 for what thats worth. Looked fine to me.

None of these guys will post on RME anymore and i dont blame them with all the bashing.

The show is just a show. Its not all real. They are raking in money and loving every minute of it.

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
Your probably right

They did post a video of the truck pulling the trailer down I-15 for what thats worth. Looked fine to me.

None of these guys will post on RME anymore and i dont blame them with all the bashing.

The show is just a show. Its not all real. They are raking in money and loving every minute of it.

Honest question. How many of the guys were on RME?

Jesser04

come on Cheston... They don't post on here because discovery channel won't let them post on here. They were long gone before the bashing started. They strip the emissions on every truck they do and lift the Jesus out of it and proceed to drive all over town. I get the show I do there is more that enough rednecks to keep it on tv for the foreseeable future. IMHO these guys are no different that the guy going off trail in Moab it's unnecessary. One day one of their trucks is gonna kill a bus full of nuns and everyone with a lifted truck or a diesel that has the egr/oil cooler removed for longevity reasons is gonna pay the price. If they'd just keep these shit boxes off the road I'd have no problem with them.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Good golly Jesse give me a break.... Reality TV man... Let's not start a "Critical Analysis of McGyver" thread next...

I hear Baby Seal tears cure cancer, if only we could go back to clubbing them...

ChestonScout

come on Cheston... They don't post on here because discovery channel won't let them post on here. They were long gone before the bashing started. They strip the emissions on every truck they do and lift the Jesus out of it and proceed to drive all over town. I get the show I do there is more that enough rednecks to keep it on tv for the foreseeable future. IMHO these guys are no different that the guy going off trail in Moab it's unnecessary. One day one of their trucks is gonna kill a bus full of nuns and everyone with a lifted truck or a diesel that has the egr/oil cooler removed for longevity reasons is gonna pay the price. If they'd just keep these shit boxes off the road I'd have no problem with them.

Why wouldnt you pull emissions crap off diesel trucks?? Kills power and mileage. Pretty sure i know of a guy that pulled the DPF and such off his F450. Hehehe

I have a different point of view i guess.

A few winters ago i was out of work so i got a part time job at pep boys changing oil to help make ends meet.

I was dumbfounded by the absolute scary crap people would bring in on a daily basis. Some i dont know how they made it to the shop.

One that sticks out was a chev that came in for front end noise when hitting bumps. Ball joints were hanging on by a prayer. Showed the customer and gave a quote to fix. Well thats more than the truck is worth. Ill just drive it.

My point is the road is FULL of unsafe vehicles. I trust their fabbed suspensions way more than i trust a dodge with a superlift lift consisting of 3 stacked blocks on the back.

I would like to know how they get away with driving the obviously not street legal trucks on the street. I cant even think about driving my little superduty without mudflaps without getting pulled over. Maybe dealer plates get a free ride?? I dont know

As of Jan 2016 there is a no tamper law in affect in Utah now to. My edge programmer is going to have to be removed to pass inspection/emissions

There is NOTHING that these guys can do that is gonna make normal diesel owners pay the price. EPA already has our nuts in their purse and they just squeeze as they see fit. If anything i give props to guys finding ways around it