diesel gauges

JaredMD

Ive got FP, Pyro, Trans temp on A-Pillar. Ordered them from Gillets Diesel. Make sure you get a needle valve for your FP gauge though

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
I've got autometer boost and pyro. I put an outside temp from dakota digital in the third spot on my pillar, mainly because I have a manual trans and don't need tranny temp, but wanted the third spot in case I wanted something else later.

I chose that brand becuase I liked the look of the faceplate. I just bought them over the web.

IMHO if you put a pyro in, put it pre-turbo, it's much more accurate. Mine is in the driver's side manifold.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I picked mine up from Kurt (cruiseroutfit) here on the board. He was very fast at getting them to me! :cool: Autometer Pyro, trans temp, boost.

Jeeptj98

hooptycj said:
who's got them? were did you get them? why did you go that brand or why not? location in truck pod or piller?

I bought mine from www.genosgarage.com I bought the Di-Procal gauges. they have great service and back up their products in fact I just bought a double deep tranny pan from them.

SnwMnkys

Ive got Autometer Sport Comp gauges, black face with red needle, they look the closest to the factory dash gauges on my Superduty, thats why i picked them. Ive got Pyro, tranny Temp, and Boost right now, im going to install Water Temp, Oil Temp, and Oil pressure soon. All my fast moving guages (boost, Pyro, Oil pressure) will be in the A pillar, and the three temp guages will be in a pod above the rear view mirror.

Only install the Pyro Pre Turbo like someone else stated, it does no good post turbo.