Diesel Tech????? Any knowledge?

troutbum

cubi-kill

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
troutbum said:
hmm...I would be nervous given the problems they list. PLus it is not a cummins ;)

I'd LOVE a Cummins, but want a crew. A Ram ext. cab would work, but they seem to command some cash. I thought that Navistar with a Banks system might be kind of OK.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
mbryson said:
I'd LOVE a Cummins, but want a crew. A Ram ext. cab would work, but they seem to command some cash. I thought that Navistar with a Banks system might be kind of OK.
Even with all that Banks stuff, I wouldn't touch it. It is still not even close to a PSD and it obviously needs work. I would buy it if it were a 460 though.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Hickey said:
Even with all that Banks stuff, I wouldn't touch it. It is still not even close to a PSD and it obviously needs work. I would buy it if it were a 460 though.

Well, I think you guys (and others) have talked me out of it. If it were a manual 460 truck, I'd be saying "hey, look what I bought today".........:D :D :D

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
mbryson said:
Well, I think you guys (and others) have talked me out of it. If it were a manual 460 truck, I'd be saying "hey, look what I bought today".........:D :D :D
No you wouldn't. It would have sold before you got to it! :rofl: