directions to little moab

Ryan

Well, uuuhhhhhh, you kinda go on the other end of the lake and then you turn I think, and, well, there it is.

Did that help?:p

I don't remember the mile markers or anything. Greg has given directions a few times, I'm sure he'll chime in.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
ok im a little rusty but here goes. you go south on the road on the west side of utah lake. it is the road that continues on after redwood rd ends. anyway you keep truckin out there until you hit the flats and go around those two silly sharp turns in the road and then you see the nutty putty sign. i think it is just south of either mile marker 7 or 8. you take the road that heads west right next to the farm house on the west side of the road. after about 5 min heading west on the dirt road, you will see some light colored rolling stone up in the hills to the north, it is kind of a tannish color. anyway take the spiders web of roads leading north from the dirt road until you get there. there are about 3 diff dirt tracks heading to the site pick whatever one you want, they all go there eventually. when were you planning on going?? maybe we should organize a list run!!:confused:

rustforlife

The turn off is easy to miss, there are lots of other side roads. The correct road is immediately after a house with lots of junk in the front yard. The main slickrock area can be seen on a hillside on the right after a couple of miles.