Dirtbiking at 5 mile???

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
If you need someone to do the suspension, I have a good friend that is Race Tech suspension certified and knows his sh*t.

Good to know! From what I've heard the DR650's are pretty simple to upgrade. I'll probably do it myself, just to learn. Springs are cheap and I've never been inside any forks before.

:cool:

I'm done at 74.... stupid rev limiter :(

That's pretty quick for a Quad! Did you get a new one after the accident?

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Good to know! From what I've heard the DR650's are pretty simple to upgrade. I'll probably do it myself, just to learn. Springs are cheap and I've never been inside any forks before.

Forks and shocks are very simple. IMO there is no better improvement on a dirtbike than a suspension that matches your weight and riding style :)

My brother just got an XR650R (probably similar to your DR), and with stock gearing he hit 89MPH in Park Valley! :eek: although it's not practical he could probably subtract a few teeth on the rear, and the 100MPH mark would be well within reach.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Forks and shocks are very simple. IMO there is no better improvement on a dirtbike than a suspension that matches your weight and riding style :)

My brother just got an XR650R (probably similar to your DR), and with stock gearing he hit 89MPH in Park Valley! :eek: although it's not practical he could probably subtract a few teeth on the rear, and the 100MPH mark would be well within reach.

Have you noticed if your brother's bike has a steering stabilizer?

Vonski

nothing to see here...
I would imagine that your brother's bike would feel pretty sketchy (off pavement) at 100 MPH without one. :eek: I know my bike would...

Coco

I bet your dad loved that new KTM... do you really need a 700cc Raptor? :eek: :greg:

Ya my dad is LOVING it! Ya I really want a raptor 700R, I would be happy with the 660, but it did have a lot of problems with it. And looking around on KSL, and like '05 660, and an '08 700R are only about a grand apart:hickey: But still a 660, would be fine!:greg:

Last edited: