Disc golf

Pike2350

Supposedly base camp Moab has a pretty epic course also. I doubt either are as good as some of the good courses along the wasatch front… art dye, hobble creek, one up by sugarhouse… so good.
My friend talks about base camp all the time. He absolutely loves it. The way he describes it I thought it was private. Maybe I'm misunderstanding him. He talks about a buddy of his that has land down there that is off-grid and they go play...he always references it as base camp so I assumed it was all the same...but maybe not.

His photo one of the Base Camp holes it made the cover of the Innova 2020 calendar

INAC-MSC-2020-Calendar-01_1400x.jpg

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
My friend talks about base camp all the time. He absolutely loves it. The way he describes it I thought it was private. Maybe I'm misunderstanding him. He talks about a buddy of his that has land down there that is off-grid and they go play...he always references it as base camp so I assumed it was all the same...but maybe not.

His photo one of the Base Camp holes it made the cover of the Innova 2020 calendar

That is a beautiful pic!

It is a private course, but I’m pretty sure anyone can play it for $5.

J-mobzz

00D7ACB6-D3D5-4BE0-8C59-F7BC73CE4E63.jpegI had a few hours free this afternoon while up in east Idaho so I went to give the new hobby a try. I suck and can throw the putter farther than the driver. Guess I need to watch YouTube and practice. But I had a good time and it was nice to be out walking and doing something.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I really don’t remember I just googled disk golf. It was the north end of IF on the west side of I15

I've actually played a full round of disk golf at that exact park, my sister lives in Idaho Falls and her husband is big into disc golf. It was my 1st time playing and I could understand the attraction. Not really my thing though.

J-mobzz

I've actually played a full round of disk golf at that exact park, my sister lives in Idaho Falls and her husband is big into disc golf. It was my 1st time playing and I could understand the attraction. Not really my thing though.

For me the biggest attraction is that it seems to be all over the place, it’s outside, it’s free, and it’s a pretty decent way to spend a few hours. I’ve been traveling quite a bit in my van this year and I have a pretty good LTE modem set up with cell booster allowing me to work pretty much anywhere. I find myself posting up in parks quite a bit working and then I always go for a walk or something to take a break and this was just the excuse I needed to buy a set to throw in the van.