Divorcing my jeans.... Levi's sucks. Moving on

J-mobzz

I know this thread was started because you guys don’t like Levi brand but I love their trucker jackets including the wool collar ones.

I actually might have a slight obsession with Levi jackets I think I own at least six

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I know this thread was started because you guys don’t like Levi brand but I love their trucker jackets including the wool collar ones.

I actually might have a slight obsession with Levi jackets I think I own at least six

I was quite the loyal Levi's guy. Them bringing their politics into my purchase made me make the change. Up to you what you want to do or how you feel about it. I just feel like they can kiss my ass. I'm a strong 2nd Amendment supporter. I believe the 2nd sustains all the other amendments and the actual constitution itself. Just one guy's opinion. I'm sure others feel differently

J-mobzz

I was quite the loyal Levi's guy. Them bringing their politics into my purchase made me make the change. Up to you what you want to do or how you feel about it. I just feel like they can kiss my ass. I'm a strong 2nd Amendment supporter. I believe the 2nd sustains all the other amendments and the actual constitution itself. Just one guy's opinion. I'm sure others feel differently

I’m all for you putting your money where you want. I hope I didn’t give the impression otherwise. I’m just saying in my opinion they make some really cool denim jackets. And I don’t think they ever went out of style or are coming back. Denim is pretty timeless.

4x4_Welder

I wore Dickies carpenter jeans for years, they're not expensive, fit decently, and last reasonably well. I tried Wrangler Riggs, they are expensive, heavy, and would not stay up. They also make funny noises while walking, and do not last as long as they should. I had five pairs wear out over a four year stretch with regular use.
I'm trying the Dickies ripstop jeans now, they're lighter weight than the canvas pants, but I've only had them about a month so no real durability data yet but they fit nice.
I didn't see what Dickies 2a stance is, but they did make uniforms for WWII.
Well, I blew the crotch out of my Dickies pants jumping up into my box van yesterday. They ripped a lot more than a ripstop pant should.

Tonkaman

Well, I blew the crotch out of my Dickies pants jumping up into my box van yesterday. They ripped a lot more than a ripstop pant should.
Wal-fart exchanged them no questions asked.

It should be pointed out that the Dickies made for Walmart are a far cry from actual Dickies sold elsewhere. That being said they also cost about half as much. They are marketed as the same pant, but the material is far lighter

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
It should be pointed out that the Dickies made for Walmart are a far cry from actual Dickies sold elsewhere. That being said they also cost about half as much. They are marketed as the same pant, but the material is far lighter

We run into that same thing selling bacon to those types of retailers. We just can’t put the quality in for the prices they demand that we meet

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I ordered a pair of Off The Grid Surplus Trailblazer 3.1 Pants awhile ago and they finally came today... and I really like them. They feel heavy duty, without actually being too heavy. The elastic material is great for the, uhhh.... active people like me. Seems like they're built well with quality materials, stretch canvas, reinforced pocket corners, triple stitched, etc. I may have to order a pair of shorts and perhaps a 2nd pair of pants. Seems like they'll be perfect for working in and camping/exploring with.