Do you Hot Tub? Tubbers Delight

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
100 Dusty Miles, and one month later, both of the plastic polishes have faded completely. You can still see the stripe of untreated down the middle just a little bit. They look pretty identical to me. But if I focus really hard, I think I would have to give the nod to the SC1.
The Sc1 definitely wins the super shiny contest win first applied… But also attracts dust easily.
IMG_4994.jpeg

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
So, I guess we are looking for one of these now? What are the observations so far? Use for a year or two and then never again?

I'll cut you a great deal on one! For real. My wife will be pissed.. but i'm over it.

It's fun.. but the amount of time and effort per use is not worth it for me. I intentionally use it more often just to make myself feel better.. but I wouldn't miss it.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I'll cut you a great deal on one! For real. My wife will be pissed.. but i'm over it.

It's fun.. but the amount of time and effort per use is not worth it for me. I intentionally use it more often just to make myself feel better.. but I wouldn't miss it.

We are starting to get serious about this ourselves. If you want it gone, let me know

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
We are starting to get serious about this ourselves. If you want it gone, let me know

Wife is going to do the chemical cleaning / drain / refill this weekend. so it'll be extra clean and smell good if you want to come see it.
PM coming in a bit..

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I bet if you let the chickens in for a soak they'd start laying more eggs.

Also, hot tub party? I'll bring the ben and jerrys and dr. pepper.