Does anyone have any intel on this FJ60?

muleskinner

I've been looking for a 60 a little while and I like this one quite a bit. I think it would be a good starting point for what I want to do. Does anyone know who did the V8 conversion or anything else? Kurt? I've talked to the owner and he doesn't know who did it. I'm hoping someone can help before I make the 250 mile trek to look at it and find out it's hacked.

fj60.JPG

http://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/1492911?ad_cid=8

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
I saw that parked on the street in Ogden a few weeks ago. It was pretty clean. I didn't see any rust on it. They were asking $8500 when I took a look at it. Way more then I wanted to spend on one.

My dad had an 85 he bought brand new. it was a beast. I'd love to have one just for the nostalgia value

muleskinner

I saw that parked on the street in Ogden a few weeks ago. It was pretty clean. I didn't see any rust on it. They were asking $8500 when I took a look at it. Way more then I wanted to spend on one.

My dad had an 85 he bought brand new. it was a beast. I'd love to have one just for the nostalgia value

From the pictures he's sent me the body looks really good. I'm just wondering how the engine swap, SOA and everything else looks.

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
I stopped and looked at this for a buddy. It does have a little rust but nothing terrible.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 15

muleskinner

I stopped and looked at this for a buddy. It does have a little rust but nothing terrible.

I guess I'll make the drive tomorrow and see if it follows me home. If it looks good maybe I'll do something like this for hunting and messing around the hills out here. Maybe throw some locked 60's and an atlas under it...

fj60-2.jpg