DOM Needed

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
im down here in price utah. anwhere i can get 3ft of Dom tubing reasonably
priced?

I don't know of any shops down in Price that even know what DOM is, let alone get a hold of it. Not sure if that has changed recently... When I lived down there I traveled upstate to get all my tubing.

A couple shops that support RME usually carry DOM or you can order it through them.

bigwhiteyj

is there some where in slc or provo area that use alot of this stuff that might have a piece they could ship me do u know?....im not familiar yet with rme, what they have or where they are out of.

78mitsu

I've got some 1.50 .120 wall how much you need? I'm in wellington.
I've also got some 1.50" .380 wall.

Last edited:

78mitsu

Yes, the .380 wall breaks to just about 3/4 inch id. The .120 is too small for doing steering or links. but the .380 is what I use. If you have a dana 44, I have a complete high steer with steering components it's out of 1 3/4 x .240. threaded for 1 ton chevy TREs. It's a waggy width.

bigwhiteyj

Yes, the .380 wall breaks to just about 3/4 inch id. The .120 is too small for doing steering or links. but the .380 is what I use. If you have a dana 44, I have a complete high steer with steering components it's out of 1 3/4 x .240. threaded for 1 ton chevy TREs. It's a waggy width.

if you got 3ft of that .380 wall (sure hope you do!)...let me know when and where i'll come get it from you. thanks.

78mitsu

if you pm me an phone number and exactly what measurement you need I'll cut it to length. I paid $11/foot for it so you'd be $35 for the piece.

bigwhiteyj

hey 78 mitsu. havent heard from you in a while..sent couple pms..dont know if you got them....anyway can i come get that tubing this weekend?...kinda need to get all my stuff to the machinist monday.