Don't you hate it when land gets closed???

Bone Down

done and I posted this on jeepforum.com in the enviro section as well as the general discussion section 43.6K registered users should see at least some of them pop in on the subject.

JeeperG

Hickey said:
Though there are 3K members here on RME, how many visit the site regularly? And how many of them click on every thread?

True. Although I don't know how many other forums and such USA-All posted this on either? I guess I just don't understand why SO many people b!tch when trails get closed, Yet very few are around when help is needed or beforehand of closures :confused:

Thats Why I posted this in Chit, more viewers, most people just skim past the "Land Use" section.

Oh and its now

342 sigs
265 sigs

Last edited:

Bone Down

JeeperG said:
True. Although I don't know how many other forums and such USA-All posted this on either? I guess I just don't understand why SO many people b!tch when trails get closed, Yet very few are around when help is needed or beforehand of closures :confused:

Thats Why I posted this in Chit, more viewers, most people just skim past the "Land Use" section.

Oh and its now

342 sigs
265 sigs

I am just as guilty as anyone else, I must admit I do not hit the land use section as often as I should... I now believe that once a week at the very least, or just pop in to see if there is any new posts or posted topics will only take a moment out of my time, so I will attempt to be more pro active, as I am just starting out in this sport and would like to have trails still available when I am ready to start hitting them.