Drag race @ RMR

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Import Drag night is next Thursday, the 30th. Vonski is planning on running his truck in the races, assuming it survives UROC intact. It looks like a dragster, doesn't it? :D

MVC-005S.JPG

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Sweet......I'm betting for low 21's at 75 MPH. :eek:

Tell him to just put in Double Low, crawl the entire 1/4 Mile at an idle and win every time with consistency!! I MAY be there, I have a friend w/a NOS'd and Turbo'd Prelude that should be running.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
hell get word out to super runner. He has a lead foot and a motor to match..... I'd love to see a 4x4 kick a carola's or whatevers ass in a drag

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Good call on the letting SuperRunner know, mabey we should all enter our Rock-Rides and see who had the best times.

OK, correction......The Honda just blew up the spare motor it was running.....:p

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
i'd run in "silly low" and go for concistincy thats too funny. I could smoke the tires if I had a block in front of me :)

Vonski

nothing to see here...
I'm doing it just for fun knowing I'll get my a** kicked, but SuperRunner could very well blow 'em away. That is, if his tranny doesn't grenade.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
I called today and got the info. It's on Friday night and racing begins at 11:00 pm. Be there for tech and sign-up early. Like between 9 or 10. $10 bucks to race, and $5 to spectate. Hope you can make it Rob.

SuperRunner

Turbo is my middle name
Don't they have something like that every friday night? Or is this just a once in awhile thing.

My clutch is gone, and I still don't have a track bar, and I would end up breaking my rear driveline. So I don't think I will be entering my truck. Well, at least not this time.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Update....Von won't be running tonight either. Next week though, look out! (I think it's every Friday or something)

Vonski

nothing to see here...
FYI: I also found out that they will require me to run with my doors on and they won't let me run the Swampers (bastards!). I guess I'll have to run my BFG's instead. :mad:

SuperRunner

Turbo is my middle name
I think it is because it give an advantage over the street cars becasue they are as sticky as drag slicks and gives the truck an unfair advantage.

BS I say. I am going to callem up and ask why. My swampers are almost bald in the rear now in fact one of them is, so should be good for a burnout contest :) Only got about 12,000 miles out of them

Paddler

Hey skytone to answer your question of who has a 307:1 crawl ratio in an Isuzu, it's a friend of mine from Texas. He runs the stock 3.2 isuzu engine bolted to a 3.5 bellhousing, bolted to a Toyota Transmission, bolted to TWO Toyota transfer cases. O'ya if that wasn't enough he has the Marlin Crawler gears also. It's an SAS Rodeo. His wheels when set at the lowest setting turn two revolutions per minute.:D He says he can put it in gear at the bottom of his drive way, start it up, walk to his garage, into his kitchen, grab a beer, open it and come back out before his truck gets into the garage. It's phenominal on the trails in Moab! Now knowing all that if he is running 35 inch tires what would his et be on the quarter mile? I bet you would have to clock him with a calendar instead of a stop watch.:)