• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Driving to mizzoula and back

rdneckride

Driving to Missoula and back

I am driving up I15 to Missoula and back leaving Monday and returning the 21st/22nd. I am not towing a trailer but have room for items that would fit in my explorer. email rdneckride at gmail dot com or text me at 801 four seven one 88 five three. I plan on leaving Spanish Fork Monday about commute time. My return date/time may change as the weather may be bad on my slated return. Eric

Last edited:

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
My hometown :D Missoula is a strange place, that's for sure... Stop by the hoagieville and rock'n rudy's while you're there ;) Monida pass can be sketchy this time of year, drive safe

rdneckride

Definitely will be driving safe. Go to Polson to be exact. Taking my mom back home and picking up some wire from my parents ranch so I can finally start wiring my 220 outlets in my garage for my stick welder.